PROSECUTOR ON WORK

Sidd: Dada..I don't deserve her yrr..She went through all that And I was so stupid to even realise it. She deserves a much better person than me.

Voice : Dare you say that Mr. Kanjus. I'm gonna kill you if you even think bad about yourself.

Sidd turned to see ashi standing there while Abhi smirked. Sidd saw him and understood what is happening.

Sidd : Dada I won't leave you.

Abhi : Kya...meine to bass use yahan bulaya

Sidd : Kyun prr?

Ashi : Taaki tumhari akal thikane laga sakun

She said angrily while Sidd gulped in fear.

Sidd : Ashi listen...I'm really sorry for whatever happened...I know you were disheartened to know that I never believed you. I'm really very sorry...I don't deserve such a pure soul like you.

Ashi : Kanjus kahin ke..sunna nhi hai na tumhe? Sidd Agar tumne believe na krke galati ki hai to meine bhi to tumse chupa kar galati ki. I should have told you the truth before only. I also didn't believed your love for me.

Sidd : But ash..

Ashi : Stop it now please...we are on equal...now forget everything and let's start afresh.

Sidd : Accha fine...but I'm really sorry...and thankyou so much for forgiving me.

Ashi : Thanku kabse aagya Sidd hamare beech?...Let's be like before na? Please for me?

Sidd : Okayy my love..abh thik h?

Ashi cheered in joy and hugged him tightly. Sidd stumbled because of the sudden hug but handled her and himself and hugged her back.

Ashi : I love you I love you I love you Siddd

Sidd : I love you too love.

Riya : Kaan taras gye the Ye name sunne ke liye

Sidd : Toh pehle bolti na...love love krke kaan paka deta.

Sidd said in a muffled voice controlling his tears while ashi punched him in his back still hugging him.

Sidd : Ouchh jaan logi kya meri

Ashi broke the hug

Ashi : Hanji..mera bass chale to le lungi..or phir healer se dobara zinda kr dungi...kam se kam dil ki tammanna to poori hogi.

Sidd : Haww hadd hai..mtlb koi kadar hi nhi hai apne boyfriend ki.

Ashi : Nopes

Vaish : Kitna ladte ho dono ke dono.

Abhi : Vaish..inka bass chale to poora din jhagadte rahe.

Vaish : Dikh rha hai vo toh

They chuckled...while Sidashi gave death glares to each other. This is their bond..their way of showing love for each other...Fighting is their love language..fighting for small reasons and also not letting anyone else say bad about each other..is their way of love.

Vaish : Guys...now the most important thing..Focus

Abhi : Yeah.. we need to catch the murderer asap.

SCENE CHANGES

Sidshek reached their house which was still not cleaned after the murder. Vibha was living with bantu in his house. Nigam mansion was full of blood stains...particularly the area of kitchen and the drawing room and Abhi's room... Where the body was found. Sidshek entered the house with covering their legs from a polythene to avoid any footprint. Sidd started feeling dizzy because of the smell. Abhi noticed and started scolding him.