5

Our 7 boys were sitting and discussing over the music concept and new trends they were planning to set.

But Someone among them was lost somewhere.

Jk - Hyeong, what are you thinking.

V - ( coming out from his dream land ) nothing, I was just thinking to get more snacks for Yeontan.

Jk - More? Yesterday only we got so many snacks now who will eat more? Tan can't eat those many foods in a night, I know him that much.

Suga - Don't tell me you started steeling Tan's food.

V - Aniyo, Not at all even if i try i think my stomach will not support me.

Rm - Then? Wait a minute is this " getting some food for Tan " related to that girl who didn't recognize you?

V - Aniyo ( he immediately declined )

Jin - This Aniyo sounds more like a YES( he murmurs in his own brain )

Hope - And we are again successfully distracted from the main topic of discussion.

Jimin - Since we are already distracted why not distract our self a bit more and....

Jk - ( excitedly ) and?

Jimin - And order some food or go out for some hot pot?

Jin - You wonderful boy of human, I'm proud of you and we are going out for hot pot. Deal done thank you.

Rm - as if we have a say when you play #I_am_the_eldest card.

They went to have their hot pot.

At Hyo-sonn place.

Lina was watching some Kpop songs and trying to copy the artist.

Sonn Woong - wohooo, giving tough competition to chimpanzee, are we?

Lina - ( Stoped dancing and looked at this little brother of Hyo-sonn ) you Chimpanzee delivered at wrong address, don't worry at all I can never in my life think of competing you.

Sonn Woong - ( he was about to answer back when they both heard ' smooth like butter ' he looked at the screen ) ye criminal under cover..

They both started vibing together forgetting to  tease each other. Hyo-sonn came their and saw both her Best friend and brother dancing and singing and trying to copy the artist when suddenly something caught her eyes.

That was a pair of eyes oh no not just eyes the face the human and oh no two human. They are them.

Her mind started remembering last night. Then she shouted.

Hyo-sonn - he is the one... No no they both are the one.

Lina and Sonn stoped dancing and looked at her.

Lina - What the F... I mean why are you shouting?

Sonn - who is who?

Hyo-Sonn - they are them.

She pointed towards the screen but it was now playing Astro's song.

Lina - them? That kpop band Astro.

Hyo-Sonn - Not this, the one that was playing before they were at the store yesterday.

This caught their attention.

Lina excitedly pulls Hyo with her and made her sit on the sofa while Sonn searched Bts group picture in his phone gallery and showed to Her as soon as possible.

Lina - Who among them? And why didn't you called me? O my god how do they look in real? You didn't faint after looking at them?

Sonn - not one but you saw two of them? What kind of luck do you even have? You met them and have not known about them and here armies are dying to get a glimps of them through eyes.

Hyo-sonn - Same.. He also said something like their army loves them not you to? But what relation they have with army? They are just a K-pop idol right?

Lina and Sonn - just a K-pop idol?

Lina - it's ok you don't know about them but Atleast don't hurt our sentiment's and now come to the main point, whom you met? How you met? What happened when you met? Give me every single details.

Hyo-Sonn - i was just doing my job when two men fully covered came in and asked me to not freakout then took their mask off, and looked at me as if I'm an Alian as i didn't recognise them, then they thought I'm acting and one of them said that I didn't want to overreact so I under reacted and i tried to explain them that I'm not lying then they took the stuff they needed and went, but before leaving one of them came near me and said I'm too pure for this world. And that's it. Oh yes and they called each other V and Jk.

Lina - That's it? ( she looked at Sonn Woong and said ) she says that's it?