Ⓐ.Ⓓ : 🅢🅗🅞🅦🅔🅡 🅢🅗🅞🅦 ⓃⓈⒻⓌ

❊╌──┈⊰᯽⊱⊰᯽⊱┈──╌❊❊╌──┈⊰᯽⊱⊰᯽⊱┈──╌❊

You knew the dangers of being in a relationship with Alcina. You knew how angry she could get, how frustrated she could become with minor things. But there were perks, oh...there were so many perks, but to name a few...
Number one was being carried everywhere, Alcina couldn't have enough of it. She loved cradling you in her arms as she moved from one place of the castle to the next. You had to know that you could be scooped off your feet and second.
Number two was Alcina letting you lie on top of her every night, she loved holding you against her torso. Along with the fact that you sat on her lap all the time, especially while you read in the library together.
Number three, the amazing sex. You and Alcina could fuck until death. One thing Alcina liked to keep a secret was the fact that she could shapeshift. The Cadou parasite allowed her to do so. At first, Alcina was insecure about it when you discussed her claws. But she soon warmed up to you and through constant reassurance, you and Alcina figured out how to use this ability of hers for both of your benefit.

You and Alcina had eaten dinner that evening and soon went for a shower together. She ran in the shower water and let it get to the right temperature for you. Temperature never affected Alcina, but she always ensured that you were comfortable, no matter what. The shower was built especially for Alcina, it was taller so she was comfortable in it. This also made the water flow over a larger space, leaving you absolutely dripping all over, every single time, no matter if you stood on the side of the shower or not.

" Draga, the water is ready." She said, her melodious voice echoing throughout the bathroom. After a long day, Alcina loved to sing you so sleep softly, often singing songs back from her jazz age when she was still in the Pallboys band.

You approached Alcina and she bent down to remove your clothes, undoing the buttons on your shirt while admiring your face.
" Thank you, Alci." You smiled and reached your hands around her neck to undo her necklace, taking it off and placing it safely on the bathroom counter.

She removed her earrings and placed them beside her necklace, eventually turning to look at you. You were just about to climb in the shower, your body tinted golden by the yellow bathroom light.
Alcina felt her nipples harden and she quickly removed her clothes, she picked up her dress and put it in the washing basket, along with her underwear. She looked at herself in the mirror one last time before stepping in the shower to join you.

You looked up at Alcina who was taking the pins out of her hair, looking down at you with a playful smirk plastered on her lips.
" Darling, you look beautiful." You whispered and kissed her torso where you could reach.
" And so do you." She whispered and lifted you up — your legs wrapped around Alcina's waist, the friction of her skin on yours making you wet. And no, it wasn't from the shower.

" Draga mea, can I take you?" She asked, nibbling on your earlobe, making you squirm desperately from her touch.
" Please..." You looked at her with puppy eyes.
She smiled mischievously and pushed you against the wall, your back hitting the cold tiles, you gasped and your body shivered slightly, goosebumps appearing on your skin.

Alcina captured your lips in a bruising kiss, tangling her fingers in your dripping hair, your makeup smudging from the dampness on your skin and the running water.
" Alcina, I need you." You moaned into another kiss.
" I know, but tilt your neck for mommy, I'm thirsty." She said deeply, making you even more turned on.

Nevertheless, you obeyed your lover, tilting your neck and knowing what was to come. A few moments later, you felt Alcina's sharp fangs pierce your neck. It was a light sting and to be honest, you actually enjoyed it. It made everything even more urgent. She sucked on your neck for a few moments, making you whimper under her touch.
" Draga, you taste so sweet." She said, licking up the excess blood and kissing you again.
" Mmm, mommy, need you." You moaned as you tasted the iron on her tongue.