One

"I'm not going." Ryujin protested.

"Yes your are. Me and your father kept giving you warnings. We told you it would lead to something like this if you didn't sort your behaviour and sexuality out." Her mother scolded.

"Are you out your mind? Mate, I can't just change my attitude and, especially, my sexuality with a snap of my fingers. Your a sicko." Ryujin hissed.

"Ryujin it's for the best—" she instantly cut her father off angrily.

"For the best? What the fuck? Sending me to a only girls camp isn't going to do shit. It definitely isn't going to fix my sexuality when it's ONLY GIRLS. Stupid." ryujin said, mumbling the last word. Her parents heard but decided to ignore.

"We're sorry ryujin. Pack your things, you'll be leaving in two days." Her father said.

Ryujin desperately wanted to punch something right now.

"I'm your daughter for gods sake. Why even have a child if you were gonna treat them like this?" Ryujin slipped out.

"Cause we didn't know you'd be a disappointment and embarrassment to the family and to everyone infact." Her mother argued.

"What do you mean? The whole family supports me. Except you guys, and except uncle andy too. But that doesn't matter, I hate that cunt anyway."

"That's my brother your talking about." Her father said, stepping forward.

"Yeah I'm not stupid." Ryujin fired back with a smirk.

"This is what I mean. Your behaviour is disgusting young lady, honesty. Makes me wanna puke." Her mother said.

"Then puke." The female answered, her arms crossed with no expression or emotion on her face. Just blank.

Her mother stared at her with wide eyes and a dropped jaw.

"You haven't even been at school for two weeks cause you've been kicked out. This is the fifth school you've been too, ryujin." Her father spoke up, again.

"Cool. Whatever. I'm going to my room, bye." She said before she went upstairs and slammed herself in her room.

Shin Ryujin. She's the definition of a troublemaker.

She's in trouble every second. She isn't ashamed of it. And never denies anything.

She's been kicked out of five schools already. Cause of her attitude, how many fights she's been in, she even throws chairs around and flips tables.

She's been told off by the police numerous times. But does she stop? No.

Now her parents have finally decided to send her to an only girls camp. It's basically a school, but it's in the woods. There's cabins that fit four people. So four people in every cabin.

Theirs also another building where they have lessons. Well, there's many buildings.

The language building, the math and science building, the geography and history and religious studies building, and then the music and drama building.

Ryujin saw on the website. It looks pretty cool, but Ryujin is refusing to go. She didn't want to.

The cabins also looked cool. Two floors.

Ryujin is also into girls. The thought of her being with a man disgusted her. She's had many girls, in many different schools. She fucked the girls and then threw them away like a banana peel, before she took a new girl to bed.

And it wasn't hard for her, since everyone fell for her as soon as they laid eyes on her.

She laid in bed that night, staring at the ceiling.