Two

"Fuck.." ryujin cursed, squinting her eyes.

She just woken up from her nap, only to be awoke by a banging head ache. She felt like her brain was getting ripped apart and it hurt like fuck.

It was dark outside, she looked at the clock on her wall.

8:47 pm

She gulped, her throat felt dry and sore. She groaned.

She heard voices and laughter downstairs. She suddenly remembered about the whole roommate thingy.

She slowly stood up. Too nervous to go downstairs. She slowly walked to her bedroom door, her hand on the handle. She took a deep breath.

They won't say shit about me, if so, they'll get a fucking punch round their face.

Ryujin then opened her door and confidently walked downstairs. All her worries getting washed away.

She entered the massive living room area, they soon went silent and all eyes were on her.

One gasped as she immediately stood up with a wide beautiful smile.

"Your our new roommate that miss was on about." The girl with long black hair said, she had an awfully pretty smile. She was pretty herself. They were all pretty.

She then moved closer to ryujin, standing in front of her.

"Nice to meet you. We're all nice, hopefully we'll get along well. If you need anything, just come to me. Hope you settle in quickly." The girl said.

Suddenly the blonde haired one spoke up.

"Yeah. Need anything just come to us." She stood up, striding over. Ryujin gulped, the blondie was also incredibly hot.

Guess I got two new victims to play around with

"I'm jisu. Choi jisu. You can call me Lia if you want, or jisu, I don't mind." The blonde said.

"And I'm chaeryeong." The black haired one said with her beautiful smile.

"Cool, I'm ryujin. Nice to meet you." Ryujin said as she smiled.

Ryujin could've sworn she saw jisu's cheeks flash bright red before she turned away, turning to the other girl who was sitting on the couch on her phone.

"Aren't you gonna come say hi?" Jisu questioned.

The girl on the couch looked up, she looked a bit moody.

Ryujin gulped, the girl looking deeply into her eyes.

Fuck, she was fucking stunning.

She had long brunette hair, and cat-like eyes, piercing through her soul. She was so fucking pretty. She was perfect.

The perfect victim.

"And why should I? Leave me alone." The brunette hissed before she looked back down at her phone.

Ryujin smirked.

Great personality too. She's a feisty one.

Jisu turned back to ryujin and sighed.

"Sorry about her, please, ignore her rudeness and attitude. That's yeji." Jisu said and ryujin nodded.

"Shut up about my 'attitude' before I rip your motherfucking head off." Yeji said, standing up.

Jisu and chaeryeong turned to her annoyed.

"Yeji, calm down. No need to react like that." Chae tried to calm her down.