Three

Ryujin groaned after hearing her annoying ass alarm. The turned her alarm off, rolling onto her other side and putting the blanket over her face, hopefully going back to sleep.

But that voice interrupted her.

"RYUJIN WAKE UP." The voice said, suddenly the door slammed open.

Ryujin groaned as she grabbed a pillow and threw it at her.

"Leave me alone yeji." Ryujin grumbled, still half asleep.

"This is what happens when you stay up till three in the morning." Yeji said, walking to her window and opening her curtains, letting the bright sunlight in.

"How the fuck did you know that?"

"You were laughing so goddamn loudly. Probably laughing at memes that weren't even funny." Yeji answered.

Ryujin sat up, yawning wide and scratching the back of her head.

"Get out dipshit." Ryujin said tiredly, sitting up with her eyes closed.

Yeji didn't reply as she left, slamming the door behind her on purpose.

Ryujin knew one day she was gonna punch her. She just knew it.

After a while, she finally got out of bed. The coldness hitting her, making her shiver.

She went to her closet, opening it and got out the uniform she was given yesterday. She quickly got changed, before she looked in the mirror and brushed her hair, neatly styling it.

She then left her bedroom and went to the bathroom at the end of the hall. She quickly brushed her teeth and splashed some warm water on her face.

She winked at herself in the mirror before she left, as she was walking she passed yeji's bedroom, who had her bedroom door wide open. So she stopped in her tracks and slowly walked backwards, peeking into her room.

Yeji was, of course, sitting at her desk and doing her makeup.

Ryujin walked inside, standing behind her to annoy her. Yeji saw her in the mirror and groaned.

"What?" Yeji hissed rudely.

"No need to be so rude, Jesus. Why does every girl wear makeup?" Ryujin asked.

"Not everyone. I just like doing it." Yeji said as she continued to do her makeup.

"Yeah okay whatever." Ryujin said as she looked around her room.

"Your room is so messy." Ryujin said to yeji.

"I know that I'm not fucking blind. Why are you even in here? Get the fuck out." Yeji growled.

"You have such an attitude. If I were you I'd be careful with what you say cause I'll fucking destroy you." Ryujin said as she left.

Yeji flipped her off on the way.

Ryujin let out a breath, going into her room she grabbed her phone before she left her room, shutting the door behind her before she made her way downstairs.

"Morning." Chaeryeong said from the kitchen.

Ryujin entered the kitchen with a "morning."

"Where's Jisu?" Ryujin suddenly asked as she got a small Pringle pot.

"Oh, she already left." Chaeryeong said while putting jam on her toast.

"Already? I thought school didn't start in 30 minutes." Ryujin questioned.

"Yeah, it starts in 30 minutes. Jisu always goes early though so she can hang out with some friends before school starts." Chaeryeong said.

Ryujin just nodded.