𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚍.

Tw: hickies...idk??

A/n: sorry I haven't posted anything in so lobg😭

Word count- 1047

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

After a quite... eventful night... The next morning, we both had hickeys all over.

I walked over to the mirror and basically screeched.

"Jj"

"Yeah?"

"Look at this"

He stood up, walking behind me putting his hands on my waist as he looked at me in the mirror.

He had a huge smile.

"This is not funny"

I said trying to sound serious but failing when I saw his smile

"I like this."

"Yeah?"

I asked as I leaned in.

"Yeah. I like knowing you're all marked up. You're mine. I want the whole world to know."

I smiled at his words before my eyes traced all of his.

"What"

"I like knowing too"

I muttered before I kissed his neck again causing him to groan into my ear and goosebumps to rise all over my skin.

My hands were on his bare chest and i could feel his heartbeat. It made me smile as i continued.

In response, his hands lifted up my-or his really- shirt so that his hands could touch my skin.

His hands and the cold rings adorning his fingers only made the goosebumps stay.

I whispered slightly and I could basically feel his smirk.

When i was done he had another hickey, right on his collar bone.

I pulled back to look up at him and he stared at me for a second before picking me up and placing me on the table as he kissed me.

I deepened the kiss quickly as his hands explored my body.

Jj was still shirtless,only wearing his boxers, I was wearing panties and one of JJ's shirts.

His hands had found their place back on my waist as he lifted my shirt slightly and my hands were in his hair.

"GUYS LETS GO WE'RE GONNA BE LATE"

jhon b yelled as he walked in, slamming the door open, making me flinch and both of us stop.

"Oh dear god my eyes"

He screamt as he walked out.

We both let out a sigh, a groan and then a chuckle before i got off the desk,him helping me and we got dressed quickly.

It was a hot day today...like most days.

So i wore JJ's shirt and a pair of jean shorts.

My hair was pretty long and the neckline on the shirt wasn't all that deep so i let it go, not covering it up.

Jj on the other hand didn't even try, wearing a loose shirt with a deep neck allowing everything to be seen with a pair of shorts.