𝙾𝚔𝚊𝚢

Tw- nothing I can think of...passing out maybe? And throwing up.

And bad writing that i rushed out in a day.

Wc- 4152

...

Bellas pov

Sunlight blinded me as i slowly opened my eyes, the weight of an arm- JJ'S arm- kept me grounded.

A smile made its way to my lips as i turned around to face him.

His blue eyes already looking at me,my smile grew and he pulled me closer.

His other hand came to my cheek, getting rid of the hair in my face.

We stayed like that for a while,in comfortable silence,just staring into each others eyes.

"God,I love you"

He finally spoke and my smile returned.

"That's sudden"

"Mm. It's true."

"I love you so much more"

I whispered back and finally,his sinful smile was on display,only for me to see.

"Not possible"

"WAKE UP SARAHS MAKING BREAKFAST!!"

kies scream startled me before we burst into a fit of laughter.

"C'mon"

He mumbled before sitting up. I stayed in my position making no move to get up,wanting to laze around all day.

He ruffled up my curls making me squeal and attack his hand making him laugh and me finally sit up too.

He was still laughing when he stood up and started to walk towards the washroom.

For context, me and jj had just rented out our first apartment together.

Everyone had come over last night for a house warming of sorts.

They stayed over because everyone was sloshed.

Not that we minded.

We both turned 19 this year and took it as an opportunity to get an apartment together.

It wasnt that big but it was perfect for us.

After loads of saving up and some savings that passed down to me after I turned 18, we could afford it and it was the best choice I'd ever made.

I got out of bed,walking over to the full length mirror in the corner of our room, looking at myself.

Wearing night shorts and JJ's shirt, his promise ring on my left hand, his chain in my neck, my hand went up to it, tracing the many hickies left by a certain someone.

"I like people knowing you're mine"

His voice from two nights ago rang in my ears and it made me smile.

"Get your asses out here before my pancakes get cold or jhon b hogs them all!"

Sarah's voice snapped me out of my trance.

I turned around towards the washroom where jj had just come out of.

He looked at me and stopped.

His eyes tracing every hickey before trailing down to my- his necklace,lower and lower till i felt the need to shrink into myself.

"What?"