"so it goes"

TAYLOR'S POV:

It's been another couple of days of messaging travis and the day has finally come. The day I get to see that handsome face with my own eyes. I have never been so excited in my life. No guy has ever made me feel like this before.

*around 2 hours later*

I'm finally on the plane and we just have to wait until the pilot says we're good to go. Before we set off, I message Travis to let him know I'm on the way.

"Hey, we're just about to set off, the flight is around 2 hours, see you soon😉"

"I'm so excited to see you princess" he replies, "Have a safe flight❤️❤️"

Oh my god he's perfect.

I'm travelling with my security guards and that's it. I haven't told my parents yet because to be honest, it's a little early and I want to see if we're compatible when we're physically together. The pilot just announced we're about to set off. It's all getting real now.

TRAVIS POV:

Taylor has just messaged me saying her plane is about to set off and I can't contain my excitement. I run around the house making sure everything is perfect and everything is clean for my queen. I want these next few days to be the best they can be, I want to make her feel at home when she's with me.

Shit. I have a game on Thursday. What am I meant to do with Taylor? I don't want to leave her all alone but I'm not sure she'll want to go to the game. I could not go and say my knee still hurts because I don't want to disappoint her when she's going through all this trouble just to come see me.

TAYLORS POV:

My plane just landed and the nerves are just starting to settle in. I can't want to see him. I finally have wifi so the first thing I do is message Travis.

'Heyy just landed and i'll probably be there in around 30 mins' I message trying not to show too much excitement over text.

'Perfect!! see you soon princess'

PRINCESS?? ohmygod. This man I swear he does things to me. I'm finally in the car and I can see his house in the distance. I brush my hair and sort out my outift. The car stops and I hear James, my security guard, say

"We're here Miss Swift"

"How many times do I have to tell you, call me Taylor, we've known eachother long enough" I joke.

I get out the car looking out for any paparazzi and as soon as there's nobody nearby, I run through the gates and up the front porch steps which are surrounded with beautiful flowers and long emerald green grass. I knock on the door but also message him "I'm heree" just incase he didn't hear it.

TRAVIS POV:

I hear a knock on the door and my phone buzzes at the same time, it's Taylor, she's here. I run down the stairs so she isn't waiting outside for too long. I can't make a bad first impression. I get to the tall oak door and open it slowly.

She's wearing the most amazing black lace shirt with blue denim shorts that fit her perfectly, I can't believe that I can call this girl mine. Well she's not my girlfriend yet but one day she will, I hope.

"Well hello there blondie" I say while leaning on the door with my arms crossed.

"Hey Travis" she said in her sexy voice. "Can I come in?"

"Of course you can, take off your shoes when you come in, you don't know how long I spent cleaning this floor waiting for you to come"

"You didn't have to do all that" she said rolling her eyes jokingly.