「【Same person different font】」

As Y/N ran and ran she found a short cut, she held he breath and became invisible, she sees Mr compress and she hangs upside down like a bat, Mr compress runs through the alley but slowly walks back, they're now face to face "I can still see you my little dove~" Mr compress says as blood still drips down his nose "Do not call me that, and stop chasing me! Your not going win Sako." Y/N and compress stare each in the eye, Y/N with a strong glaze and Mr compress with a lustful glaze while rubbing his thumb on Y/N bottom lip "Such soft lips~ I'm expecting this is for another man.. Am I correct?" Compress ask with a soft and calm voice "What is?" Y/N ask still glaring "Your lips.. Their for another man" Compress lips curl up into a smile soft as on of his eyebrows lift up "What else would I be talking about?" He says teasingly but still soft "Your a asshole.." Y/N mumbles "What was that?" Compress says chuckling softly "*Shut up..*" Y/N thought, She held her breath tighter and then she teleports away, before she leaves she steals a necklace of some sort, Mr compress becomes visually angry, He starts searching for Y/N. Y/N sprinted through the dark alley, her heart pounding with fear as she heard the sound of her pursuer's footsteps growing closer. She couldn't see much in the dimly lit surroundings, but she knew she had to keep moving. Suddenly, she stumbled on a loose brick and fell to the ground, her ankle throbbing with pain. She tried to get up, but the villain was already upon her. With a scream, she scrambled to her feet and ran as fast as she could, hoping to escape his clutches. "GIVE IT BACK." Compress yells as he grabs one of his marbles, he swirls it and spins it around his hand for a bit of a warm up before catching the item, he throws it at the emerald necklace and it gets trapped in the marble, he grabs it in the nick of time before Y/N can. "WHY WOULD YOU STEAL THIS NECKLACE!?" sako yells at Y/N "SHUT UP YOU GOOD FOR NOTHING JERK." Y/N yells back, Compress hears this and feels a little heartbroken, he gets up and he smashes his knuckles in Y/N cheek, he sighs angrily and walks away "YEA WALK AWAY YOU WEAKLING" Y/N yells..

★ ! NIGHT (yes a time skip) ::

Back home at Mr compress house he was a bit of a loner, he had 2 cats. A black one named "Zig" and a white one named "Zag", " Nice to see you both not fighting for once Ziggy and Zaggy." Mr compress says happily and softly, he goes to his balcony. Reading a book, she starts humming a song "You are my sunshine.. My only sunshine... You make me happy, when skies are gray.. You'll never Know dear, how much I love you.. So please do not take my Sun shine away.." Sako seems to be enjoying his time at the balcony, singing his heart out softly. The cool breeze gently brushes his face as he hums to the melody, lost in his own world. The chirping of birds in the background only enhances the surreal atmosphere. It's a peaceful moment for Sako, where he can be himself and express his feelings through music. He feels his cats run up his leg and lay on his stomach. "My sunshines.." Sako mumbles softly looking at his cat that give him hope in himself. "It's about time I wash you.." Compress says softly as he picks up his cats, he clogs the drain, and starts filling up his bath with water. He puts it a little warm and a little chilly, he puts his cat "Zig" First, he starts washing his fur and scrubbing the soap in his fur, he does it softly he puts some bubbles on his head and he smiles because how cute his cats look. He clips his cats nails, Drys him, brushes him and puts him to sleep, he repeats the same thing with his cat, "Zag". After that he drains the water and then takes a shower himself in cold water. He sleeps with his cats next too him.  Sako had a dream that he was flying high above the clouds, feeling the wind rushing through his hair and the sun warming his face. He soared over mountains and oceans, feeling free and weightless. As he flew, he saw a bright light in the distance and flew towards it. As he got closer, he realized it was his future, full of endless possibilities and opportunities. Sako woke up feeling inspired and motivated to chase his dreams and make them a reality. Swankybadger's personalized gifts can help inspire and motivate others to pursue their passions and dreams. He felt as if something furry and warm was on his chest. He wakes up to the sound of purring,  he wakes up in his room with his cats by his side but he feels different, he gets up to the mirror and sees he switched body's with Y/N.