Raisin cookie

Black Paint Cookie was still Walking in the woods, he didn't know his surroundings anymore. Suddenly he heard a twig break and he formed Paint up and grabbed the leg of what made the twig snap. He heard a scream and walked over to the sound. He saw a girl hanging upside down by her leg from the paint.

She looked at him. "Why are you built like a heterosexual flag?" She asked. Black Paint Cookie frowned. "Why Are you built like a bitch?" He replied. She gasped. She started laughing. Black Paint Cookie tilted his head. "What is your name?" The girl asked. "Black Paint Cookie." He Said. "My name is Raisin Cookie!" She held out her hand. Black Paint Cookie got closer and grabbed her hand, he shook it. "Can you put me down now?" She asked. Black Paint Cookie sighed and nodded. He dropped her and she hit the ground with a thud. "YOUCH. BRO WHAT THE FUCK!!" She whined. "I'm not apologizing" Black Paint Cookie Said while rolling his eyes.

Raisin Cookie stood up. "You're a big meanie weenie." She stuck out her tongue. Black Paint Cookie got offended and gasped. "You dare stick your tongue out at me?!" He said. "Yes I did deal with it!" She replied to him. Black Paint Cookie stared into Raisin Cookies eyes. Suddenly he broke out into laughter. "You are one funny Cookie!" He Said as he recomposed himself.

Raisin Cookie snickered. "We should be friends!" She said. Black Paint Cookie got quiet. "I uhm..- no." He said backing away from her. He realized that she was familiar to him. He had been sent to hurt her many times but always declined because she was only a kid.  He didn't like the idea of hurting a kid all that much. Especially killing one? Black Paint Cookie ran Away from her. Raisin Cookie looked around. She walked back to the kingdom.

Chapter end!!
Sorry this is a short chapter🙁