famous birthdays

Madison Taylor Reynolds

15 years old - actress

Madison Taylor Reynolds, a name that every family knows. Madison, the daughter of Scarlett Johansson and Ryan Reynolds, was the couples only child before divorce. She is 15 years old, yet has accomplished more than some do in a lifetime. She spends most time recording for shows/movies, but when she has extra time to spare, she likes to spend it with her friends and family. Madison has been seen in a lot of movies and shows, but her most known titles were: Sasha in Barbie, Daphne Diaz in Stuck in the Middle, Boss Baby Family Business as the voice of Tabitha, and The Summer I turned Pretty as Kara. Madison is very active on social platforms and loves to post about her travels, shows, friends, and family. Madison's family life is 'confusing' to some, but to her it's completely normal. Her mother, Scarlett and her stepdad, Colin Jost, have one child together. Scarlett is the mother of Madison, Rose Dorothy, and Cosmo Jost. Ryan is the father of five children total. His oldest child is Madison, then has a daughter James, Inez, Betty, (because ryan and blake haven't realeased the 4th baby's name, i'm just gonna make one up and say it's a boy.) and a son, Harrison. Madison goes back and forth to each parents houses, Scarlett's in Los Feliz, New York; and Ryan's is in a New York neighborhood, Pound Ridge. Madison has spoken about her family life once, in an interview. "Yeah the whole parents thing it's quite interesting, you know like I go from one house to another, with totally different parents at each and different siblings too. It's kinda like if I get mad at one parent, I can go to the others for a small break." She is rumored to stay at each house about 2 weeks each.

---

Dylan Hoffman

Dylan Hoffman

15 years old - actor

Film and television actor who rose to fame for his performance as Andy Goldfarb in the You Are So Not Invited To my Bat Mitzvah 2023 Netflix movie . He played the love interest of Sunny Sandler in the film. He has over 850,000 followers on his heyitsdylanhoffman TikTok account. He had well under 100,000 TikTok followers in August of 2023 before his appearance in the hit Netflix movie quickly grew his fandom. 

---