the beginning

rebel: *he was peacefully doing his work, about an hour into doing so he felt someone watching him, he grabbed his gun out looking around his office.*

rebel: "who's there?"

rebel: *when he heard none he sighed, he sat down and looked at the paperwork he put his gun down on his desk sighing, 'damn..' he thought to himself  'this is going to take me ages..' he groaned sitting down, he started doing his work, he left his office 4 hours later and got a coffee, he returned seeing something on his desk, he opened it seeing it was from bobo, someone who worked there too, not only that but he was rebel's assistant, bobo was a quiet kid who had powers, basically being a god, he put the alcohol on his desk, he got a little mad with bobo always leaving shit on his desk.*

rebel: "what the fuck bro."

rebel: *he said as he quickly sat at his desk drinking some alcohol as he smiled, he continued to work slowly getting drunk over time, he sat at his desk and pulled his pants down looking at his cock, he hadn't had any 'fun' in ages so he decided to pressure himself, he started rubbing his cock, up and down.. he was getting more and more horny and he ended up cumming 2 times, he stopped eventually and cleaned himself up, he focused on his work until.. he got teleported to 'evade' it was military incursion and he was chosen once again to go, he shot down some players, he felt someone looking at him once again but he shook the feeling off, he felt someone grab him from behind.*

rebel: "hey!-"

rebel: *.   .   . silence.. everything when black and he woke up in a prison cell, he saw he was cuffed to the wall he desperately tried to get the cuffs off.*

defect: *he walked into the cell, he walked over to rebel and smiled.*

defect: "hey there fuckwit."

defect: *he punched rebel before beating him up, he grabbed a taser and tased him, he grabbed a knife as he rolled rebels sleeve up, he pressed it into his skin watching him cry out in pain and agony, he felt bad but he had to do this to keep his job, he stood up leaving, he let him sit there in silence.*

rebel: *he couldn't think straight, all that was going through his mind was pain, he remained silent though.. he had a horrible headache and he felt so bad due to being a little drunk, he waited for defect to return.  .  . he was there for 5 hours without food or water.*

defect: *he returned feeding rebel, he kissed his forehead and gave him some pain meds, he spoke to him in a calm tone.*

defect: "i'm really sorry for that rebel."

rebel: *he didn't know if he should respond or not.  .  . he stayed silent not wanting to fight with defect, he enjoyed the food and even though he was kidnapped he could learn to not complain aslong as he was fed.*

defect: "well? are you enjoying your stay? if your not i'll take you home so you can rest."

defect: *he said ucuffing him, he helped him stand up, he took him to his car he was a bit scared of having this buff military guy in his car but that's FINEEEE!! he drove to his house.*