2

It was only a few more days until the yule ball, am i scared to go with Theo... of course I am! Hanging out with pansy and the others was completely different than what I expected they are really chill people, Mattheo hasn't talked to me since the other day when he found out I was going to the Yule ball with Theo I wonder why it bothered him so much does he like me... Hermione walks into your dorm.

"Hey y/n I haven't seen you in forever" she said smiling.

"We literally talked like 2 days ago"

"Yea I know... anyways have you found a date yet y/n?"

"Yes I have..." you said looking away.

"Aren't you going to tell me who it is?" Said Hermione.

"Uh it's Theo nott"

She looks right at you "You're joking I told you to not trust another slytherin guy y/n!"

"Yea I know but he's actually pretty sweet he asked me to go on a date later"

Hermione sighs "look y/n just be careful I don't want to see you get hurt again"

A year ago I was so obsessed with Draco and word got out to him that I had a huge crush on him, he and his friends set me up... so he invited me to a party me being the idiot that i was I went, when I got there I only saw Draco and some of his friends there I didn't think much of it and for a moment everything was perfect we were talking having fun I didn't want the night to end. Then about 1 hour past by everyone was drunk but me, Draco came up to me told me to come upstairs with him alone I followed him upstairs and we went into a room he walked up to me and grabbed me by my waist and said "so is it true what everyone is saying that you have a crush on me?" I was so nervous " yes I do" I said. Draco smiled at me and closed his eyes leaning closer to my lips I have been waiting for this moment for a very long time and now it's finally happening I closed my eyes and leaned in but Draco pulled back and laughed right in front of me his friends were in the closet watching the whole time they jumped out and laughed at me too, I had tears in my eyes seeing everyone laughing at me, "did you really think I would want to kiss you y/n god you're so pathetic"Draco said to me shoving me out of the way walking out of the room with his friends. I cried the whole night and Hermione was the only one there for me...

"Y/n are you listening to me?" Hermione said.

"Yea I am I was just thinking about that one night with Draco"

"Promise me you will never speak to Draco again I saw you with him and pansy the other day" Hermione said.

"Don't worry I was speaking with pansy about Theo and Draco was just there listening as soon as he said something I got up and walked away" you said.

She soft smiles at you. "I have to go y/n Harry needs my help with some stuff I'll see you later" she gets up and walks away.

You receive a text message from Theo it says
"Hey love I'm sorry but i have to cancel tonight's date I won't be able to make it I have an emergency I'll see you tomorrow for lunch."You ignore the message and turn off your phone putting it on the desk that's by your bed.

"I am so bored" you say to yourself.

You look towards Mattheos bed and notice something sticking out from underneath his pillow, you lift up his pillow and see a black book with a snake on it...

"What the hell are you doing" Mattheo said standing at the doorway.

"Uh nothing I dropped my ring and it rolled under your bed and I picked it up"you said.

He walks up to you and whispers in your ear.

"You don't have any rings y/n"

God I hate when he whispers in my ear I get this feeling I can't explain...