Introduction

Y/N Y/L/N

I'm the quiet, shy girl at Hogwarts or so everyone thinks I am... No one really has payed any attention to me. Until I met him...

Hermione has been a really great friend to me Harry on the other hand has always been mean to me since I'm in Slytherin he doesn't trust me. He thinks I'm a death eater working for Voldemort but I've told him multiple times that I'm not.

I've always had a huge crush on Draco always talking about him to Hermione always thinking about him I was always afraid to go up to him and talk to him. But that all changed when I saw mattheo riddle...

Mattheo Riddle

Being Voldemorts son has it's pros and cons for example a con is that everyone is afraid of me and a pro is that everyone is afraid of me.
Besides y/n...

When I first met y/n I thought she was going to be like everyone else but she's the complete opposite. She's not afraid of me she's... there's just something about her that makes me weak I don't know I can't explain the feeling I get when I see her...

I'd ask her out already but I can't be seen dating her I mean come on she's the shy,quiet,weird girl and I'm Mattheo riddle Voldemorts son king of Slytherin I need a girl that's more badass more confident and that is not y/n.