1

"I've told you for the millionth time I'm not a death eater Harry!" You yelled out.

"Let me see your arm pull your sleeve up y/n" Harry said.

"Leave her alone Harry y/n is not a death eater she and I have been friends for awhile now and she tells me everything" Hermione says shoving Harry out of the way.

Hermione grabs your arm and pulls you away. as you and her walk to the great hall you see a guy, He's tall, handsome, he has short wavy brown hair and a scar on his nose and by his eye, standing in the hall talking with pansy, Draco and Theo.

For a moment you make eye contact with him. He smirks at you then he proceeds to talk to Pansy.

"Hey hermione who was that guy with pansy?"

"That is mattheo riddle don't fall in love with him now y/n remember what happened with Draco Slytherin guys are just bad news." she said glaring at me.

"Yea I know I will never fall for another slytherin guy again" you said looking back at mattheo.

𝗠𝗮𝘁𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗼𝘀 𝗽𝗼𝘃

I didn't want to come to hogwarts but I had no choice... when I walked in everyone stared at me I was unfazed. Everywhere I go people just stare at me it's kinda cool being Voldemorts son.

"Hey mattheo I didn't think you would show up" said pansy while grabbing my arm.

"I didn't want to come but I had to and you know why."

Theo and Draco walked up to us Theo was holding a pack of cigarettes.

"Want one?" Theo said taking out a cigar from the box.

"No not right now" as I look around I see a beautiful girl with long hair walking down the hall. Woah out of all the girls I've seen so far she has been the most beautiful girl, we make eye contact I smirk at her and look away.

"That girl right there who is she pansy?"

"That is y/n stay away from her she's the weird girl at Hogwarts I feel sorry for her she doesn't have friends the only person I've seen her with is Hermione" pansy said while watching y/n walk away.

She does not look like a girl that would have only one friend I'm going to have to talk to her sometime today I grab my bag that was on the ground and walk away.

𝗕𝗮𝗰𝗸 𝘁𝗼 𝘆/𝗻𝘀 𝗽𝗼𝘃

As I sat down with Hermione in the great hall I couldn't stop thinking about mattheo his beautiful brown eyes looking right at me the smirk he did when we made eye contact...

"Y/n!" Hermione yells at me.

I was thinking about mattheo daydreaming about him! That I forgot Hermione was saying something to me.

"Y/n are you paying attention!?" She says.

"Sorry what were you saying? I spaced out."

"I said if you have a date yet and what were you thinking about?" She said with a big smile on her face.

"Nothing Hermione and a date for what?" A date what do I need a date for...

"Seriously y/n where the heck is your mind at right now the Yule ball is coming up soon and you need a date" she glares at me.

"Oh my gosh! I forgot about it and no one has asked me yet so I think I won't be going" you sigh and look away.

"Really y/n us girls should make the first move guys are always to afraid they don't have enough balls to ask" she laughs.