Chapter 241 - 250

page
collect
Table of contents
set up
dark night
Report an error
  Chapter 241 Illusion (23)

  Lao Gao said: "The split you are talking about is physics knowledge. If you don't learn physics well, you won't be able to learn these things." Fortunately, he is not a water-based superpower. It's really bad. If it were him, I'm afraid he would never be able to learn it in this life.

  But I have to say, it’s true. After all, you can’t think of so many attack methods without a certain understanding. Moreover, just splitting the H2O molecules looks very strong, but if you are not careful, you will accidentally injure yourself. Jin, after so many years of graduation, I still remember that oxygen is also a gas that supports combustion. When oxygen reaches a certain concentration, it will burst into flames when it comes into contact with flammable materials.

  Obviously Huang Jinghe also thought of this. He said: "If I use this special ability well and cooperate with Lao Gao, we will be invincible." Lan Jin couldn't help but said: "Then

  also You two are good at using it. This thing can cause accidental injuries if you are not careful. Don't blow yourself up again. If you really want to use it, try it more often before using it." After all, it is very lethal, so it is not a pity

  . Just in case it comes in handy, right?

  Everyone has finished summing up, and during the review process, no matter who has the superpower, there are actually not many. It is just that it is the first time for everyone to come into contact and they are not very good at using it. This makes their journey this time a huge problem. damage…….

  Wait, actually it doesn't seem to have caused much damage.

  Lan Jin said: "Anyway, let's think about it more. Now that the super power has appeared, it will never stop here. We seem to be very strong now, but there is a saying, every mountain is higher than the other. What should we do if we encounter a stronger opponent? We must be on guard against others. We must think ahead in everything. After all, the world is no longer peaceful. When encountering danger, any malice will exist in this world. Only constant Only by improving yourself can you avoid being harmed by malicious people."

  "We all know the truth. It is not easy for everyone to survive until now. Naturally, we want to live until the world is normal."

  But, can the world return to normal?
  neither knows.

  This review process seems simple, but in fact everyone has too much to say, and some things need to be taken down. Huang Jinghe took a notebook and wrote it down, and some people were also in this process. The pilots were thinking about new ways to use their powers. This review went from morning to dusk. It wasn't until Brother Li found them that they realized that if they didn't have dinner, there would be no dinner.

  The four of them immediately ran to the canteen on the third floor, each ordered a dinner, and after eating, they breathed a sigh of relief.

  When the four of them came to the lobby on the first floor again, Brother Li immediately came up to them. He said, "If you are free, come with me to the 'penthouse'." The four of them were confused, what's so good about the 'penthouse'

  ? After all, these people blocked the four of them outside yesterday and didn't let them in. How could they get in again today?

  Before they could ask, Brother Li said anxiously: "More than 20 people have gone crazy. All the superpowers in the base are not in the base, and some of the small rooms where they are kept have cracks. I'm afraid Our people can't defend it, so I want you to come over and think of a way."