Chapter 371 - 380

page
collect
Table of contents
set up
dark night
Report an error
  Chapter 371 is out.

  And not only did she not believe it, but everyone on the ship didn’t quite believe what Captain Zhang said.

  Captain Zhang really couldn't explain clearly now, "No, it's true. I really didn't know this time." "

  That means I knew everything before, but I just didn't say it before." Lao Gao speculated backwards. , You can’t speculate too carefully. After all, there are a lot of things that Captain Zhang can hide.

  Of course, Captain Zhang cannot be entirely blamed. He also has his own principles that need to be followed.

  "Okay, okay, let's not embarrass Zhang Dui, but seriously, how long will it take for the extreme heat to end." Lan Jin replied seriously this time.

  After asking this question, almost everyone's eyes were subconsciously on Team Zhang.

  However, Team Zhang replied very firmly: "I really don't know. Let's wait until we get back. If there are any changes, I will definitely know. I will definitely tell you when I know." The group chatted with each other for a while

  . Then they arrived at the J City base, but there was really no need to come to the J City base, because they had already conducted a search here when they left the base to perform the mission. The extent of the damage here was completely inadequate. To describe it, in short, it is impossible to hide people here.

  But even though they were here, Captain Zhang still made a broadcast at the base gate. After 2 hours, after not seeing anything, the group got on the ship again and left here.

  The last time Lan Jin and his party went to H City from here, they drove there. It took several days just to drive. During this period, they still walked on small roads and searched for some supplies.

  I just didn't expect that the road to H City from here would be the same way. Almost instantly, I was filled with memories.

  After the two ships wandered on the water for several days, the ship finally arrived within the limits of H City.

  Team Zhang is already familiar with City H. Team Zhang knows exactly where there are people and where there are no people. Not to mention that when they first left the base, everyone had already searched the city. In other words, from City R to J City, and then City H. After passing through three cities, they still couldn't find a single survivor.

  But we have arrived in City H. Is there something I have not done before leaving?

  Seeing that everyone was leaving the area of ​​H City, Captain Zhang couldn't bear it and took the initiative to bring up the matter.

  That is to take Grandma Ling and little Lan Qiaoqiao out of the space and cross the open road. Otherwise, if they have left here and they have never been there, where can they get these two people out again.

  Captain Zhang had someone drive the ship to a community, and then he took Lan Jin and the four of them directly to the top floor of the community.

  Since there were only four of them, Captain Zhang didn't shy away and said bluntly: "Just here, otherwise it would be too fake to go further. Since you don't want to expose the space, then just here." "Okay.

  "

  Four Everyone agreed together and then went to a room on the top floor.

  The four of them first closed the door, and then entered the space.