Chapter 341 - 350

page
collect
Table of contents
set up
dark night
Report an error
  If we insist on saying that the things in the forest can understand human speech, the animals with human faces can be more reluctant to think so. After all, they had talked to the big black cat back then, but the plants did not at all. A human face has no facial features or ears at all, so how can it understand human speech?

  At this time, Lao Shi asked: "You seem to have experience, so how did you solve it last time."

  While Ling Jiang was talking about this matter, Team Zhang took Lao Shi and others around. , so this part of the topic was missed, but there were many people who knew about it. Last time, there was no solution at all, but everyone was tricked.

  Captain Zhang said with a troubled expression: "There is no solution. Last time, all our team members were injured. Half of them died, half of them were left alive, and a small number of people suffered and did not have superpowers."

  And .

  Lao Gao said: "The crazy state of people injured by this plant is more difficult to control than the group of people who ate insect powder earlier. At the base, Team Zhang was able to demolish such a hard single room , not to mention that there is nothing that can stop it now."

  In short, don't try it easily.

  Otherwise, everyone might die.

  But...

  can everyone control the current situation?

  "Even if we don't take the initiative to provoke them, they don't seem to want to let us go." Shen Zhiyan finished speaking: "Can our insulating clothing prevent scratches?" Captain Zhang said: "There must be a certain

  degree It's effective, but no matter how good the effect is, it can't hold up their number. In the final analysis, it's just a piece of clothing."

  Perhaps they had been standing there for too long, and the plants that were originally parked halfway along the road clearly moved. They moved their own tree leaves. After a rustling sound from the leaves, the team members were obviously frightened and took a step back.

  Pei Xin said nervously: "What should we do? Are they coming over? Are they going to start attacking us?" Captain Zhang said: "

  Ling Jiang, if you can make an ice-shaped fortress, can you make an ice-shaped fortress?" Shield, can we resist their attacks on us if we hold it in our hands?"

  Ling Jiang was speechless, "You think I am almighty. Besides, the leaves of these plants are very sharp. If you can resist it once, you can't resist it at all. Not a second time."

  Plus there are so many of them, so this idea is simply unrealistic.

  So, what to do now.

  Lan Jin said: "Why are we standing here? Why don't we leave here quickly before they attack us."

  Huang Jinghe reminded: "Sister Ling, isn't it possible that before they attack us, let's Do you want to be aggressive?"

  Others may not be able to deal with such mutated creatures, but Lan Jin can deal with them without any pressure. Besides, these plants are huge and are easily struck by lightning.

  But these mutated creatures seemed to really understand what they were saying. As soon as Huang Jinghe finished speaking, all the plants that were leaning towards them straightened up, and then instantly launched towards them. attack.

  In this scene, it was better for Fang to strike first.

  Lan Jin immediately activated his supernatural power, and lightning struck down one after another, all of which hit the exact center of these plants.