[28]

Our professor did not show up for our last class today so we had an early dismissal. I grabbed my bag and decided to wait for Ni-ki outside his last class.

I made my way to his class and stood outside the room, only 20 minutes left and it would be lunch time.

I took a peak inside their classroom and saw Ni-ki talking with a girl. I furrowed my eyebrows as I stared at the girl he was talking to. I'm not very familiar with the girl.

She was smiling brightly while talking tk Ni-ki while he just nodded his head time to time. I wonder who this girl is..

I shook my head and got my phone from my pocket to kill some time. I'll just ask Ni-ki later.

After a while, the bell finally rang. I snapped my head towards his classroom and saw him picking up his bag. I smiled and jogged towards the door to greet him.

He was surprised that I visited since usually, he's the one that's waiting for me. He smiled brightly and ran towards me, giving me a hug.

"What are you doing here love? I was just about to go to your classroom" He asked while patting my head. I told him about the reason and he sighed.

"You probably waited for long, are you hungry? Let's get your food now then I'll treat you ice cream later for making you wait, hm?" He pouted and kissed my forehead.

I giggled at his actions and nodded. I saw the girl that he was talking to staring at us so I backed away from the hug and smiled at her. Ni-ki was confused to why I did so and looked behind me.

"Oh, by the way, this is eunchae, the transferee I told you about" My lips formed an 'o' as I remembered.

"Kim Sunoo, Ni-ki's boyfriend" I smiled and offered my hand. "Oh! So you're Ni-ki's boyfriend, I've heard a lot about you! I'm Hong Eunchae, nice to finally meet you" She smiled brightly as he took my hand and shook it with hers.

I chuckled at her bubbly behaviour, she's just as energetic as me. "I hope we can ve friends" I nodded at her remarks.

"Anyways, I need to go now, my friends are waiting for me, see you both around" I nodded and waved at her.

"I'm glad you introduced her to me, I think we'll get along pretty well" He nodded, agreeing with my statement.

"Let's go now?" He asked. I nodded and intertwined his hand with mine.

[~~~~~~~~~~]

I stretched my arms and legs as my last subject for the day finally ended. I sighed and quickly got out of the building, heading to the field with Ni-ki waiting for me.

I spotted a tall figure, waving his hand to me. As I was about to walk towards him, I heard someone yelling my name.

"Sunoo!" I snapped my head to where the voice came from and spotted Eunchae, jogging towards me.

I smiled at her when she was in front of me. "Are you going somewhere?" She asked, a bright smile on her face.

"Yes, I'm hanging out with Ni-ki, he's actually waiting over there" I pointed at Ni-ki which is patiently waiting at the distance. I gestured 'wait' at him and he just nodded.

"Oh.. well, can I join you guys?" I blinked a few times, not really sure what to answer, but she's looking at me with a smile and patiently waiting for my answer.

"Oh, uh.. sure!" I smiled. Her face lit up and she hugged me. "Thank you!" I gave a small pat on her back and awkwardly chuckled. "Of course, no problem.."

We walked towards Ni-ki and I could see his confused face when he saw Eunchae with me. I was about to explain but she beat me to it.

"Sunoo said I can join you both" She smiled and hooked her arm around Ni-ki's. I raised my eyebrow as I stared at her sudden action. Okay, I did not expect that.

"Oh.. okay?" Ni-ki looked at me, face still confuse. I didn't have the chance to say anything to him because Eunchae already dragged him away.

I scoffed as I stared at them. Did he really just dragged my boyfriend away from me?? I rolled my eyes at the thought.

[~~~~~~~~~~]

I played with my ice cream with a spoon as I stared at Eunchae talking to MY boyfriend non-stop. Ever since he dragged Ni-ki away earlier, she had been stuck with him, barely giving me a chance to talk to MY own boyfriend.

My mint choco ice cream was already melting in my cup as I keep staring at them across the table. Ni-ki kept glancing at me, giving me an apologetic smile. I shook my head in return since it wasn't his fault that Eunchae is here. I shouldn't have agreed.

Suddenly, Ni-ki cleared his throat and detached his arm from Eunchae. "My sister just texted me, we'll have a family dinner tonight so.. I better get ready" He said, looking at his phone.

Eunchae pouted at Ni-ki's statement. "I wanted to spend more time with you" She whined which made my snap my head towards her. Wow, in front of me?

"Yeah.. I better go now.. oh and Sunoo, mom told me to bring you so, let's go" He grabbed my hand and quickly dragged me.

He waved a bit at Eunchae and so did I. When we were far from the store, he stopped and pulled me into a hug. I melted at his sudden action and buried my head on his chest.

"I'm sorry" He mumbled, caressing my hair. I shook my head and looked at him "I was the one who agreed, your not at fault" He sighed and caressed my cheek.

"She wasn't that clingy to me before, I don't know why she's suddenly like that, I'm so sorry love" I shook my head again. I kissed his forehead and cupped his cheeks.

"Don't say sorry, you didn't do anything wrong" He was still pouting so I pecked his lips and smiled. "Hyung, I promise you're the only one for me, I love you and I'll only love you, only you" He grabbed my hand that was holding his cheek and snuggled closely.

"I know Ni-ki, I know" He smiled and kissed the back of my hand, then intertwined it with his.

"Now let's go to my sisters" I blinked at what he said before pulling his hand to stop him. "Wait, that was actually true?" He laughed a softly at my react and nodded.

"Yes, and I'm going to introduce you to them, as my boyfriend"

A/N: Chapter 28 done! New character unlocked! I'm sorry for making Eunchae's character like that, it's only for the plot guys, please don't hate her T^T I love Eunchae so much irl<33