[30]

A few days after I introduced Sunoo as my boyfriend, things have been going really well. Well.. except for one thing.

Eunchae.

She's been following me all around, everywhere, literally everywhere I go. During class, if I go to my locker, during lunch time, even when I go to Sunoo's class to spend time with him, she's always there.

What's up with her? She wasn't like this before on her first day, that's why i befriended her because I thought she would be different, turns out she's even worse than I expected.

She would casually talk to me every time she gets a chance, then she would ask about Sunoo when he's not with me during my free time. What is she really up to?

Today, it was like any normal day, and of course, Eunchae is already beside me, rambling about whatsoever. I'm not even listening but she still kept going.

I rolled my eyes and put my earbuds on, hoping it would stop her from saying whatever she's talking about.

"Are you going to Sunoo oppa later?" She pulled my right ear bud and asked. I groaned and sat up, directly looking at her. "What do you want?" I asked.

She blinked her eyes at tilted her head, confusion appeared on her face. "What do you mean?" She chuckled. I sighed deeply and shut my eyes tightly.

"Why are you following me around? Why do you keep following me around?" I clenched my jaw to prevent myself from yelling at her. She chuckled again and tucked a strand of her hair behind his ear.

"I just want to be close with you" She said with her soft voice, almost like a whisper. I scoffed at her response, poking the inside of my cheek with my tounge 

"Look Eunchae, I don't know what you're up to but I don't like what you are doing. I don't like Sunoo hyung thinking anything that involves me and you" I quickly grabbed my things and stood up to go to Sunoo's class.

Eunchae also got her things but I quickly turned to her "And don't follow me" I pointed at her which made her stop and sit back down.

When I reached his class, I waited for them to finish, tapping my foot time to time. The bell finally rang and I saw Sunoo rush out of the room. He quickly hugged me and I buried my head on his neck as I let out a sigh.

"Something wrong?" Sunoo asked me as he cupped my cheeks. I shook my head slightly as he caress my cheeks. "You seem tense earlier" He said. I sighed and shook my head again "It's just my someone in my class, she was being annoying" He chuckled at my statement.

"I'm surprised, Eunchae is not with you today" He said while looking around me. "Love.." I whined at his remarks. He giggled at my reaction and kissed my pout away. "Sorry sorry, I'm just teasing you" He ruffled my hair and intertwined our fingers.

Sunoo's POV

We spent the whole lunch time together since it's been a long time because of Eunchae following us. I haven't really seen her the whole lunch time.

After the first period of my afternoon classes, I suddenly got a text from and unknown number. My eyebrows furrowed at the text.

Unknown

: Meet me at the café near na university after school

: Please come, I have to tell you
something important

: This is Eunchae btw :)

How the hell did she get my number? I blocked the number as I got ready for my next class, but her messages were running in my brain and I couldn't focus. What is she going to say? Does it involve Ni-ki?