i.

chanyeol park

HE WAITED, the bell signalling  that school had just been released just sounded. exactly two minutes later, like every other time, she went over to the vending machine, putting in her money and waiting for her drink to fall down into the chamber.

he was close enough to notice the small details that adorned her body. he was close enough to notice the way her tight shorts hugged her ass so perfectly. she bent down, flaring her ass out, almost as if it was just for him. 

she began walking home, only stopping to say goodbye to her friends. from a distance chanyeol followed, for today was the day both of her parents worked late. every tuesday sandara would pay a little visit to the mall, there she would secretly buy any under garment that caught her eye. and on thursdays, when neither of her parents were home, she would put on a little fashion show for herself. 

chanyeol made a habit of following her home everyday, only staying for a few moments at a time however, the only exception was made on thursdays, then he would stay until the show was over.

sandara made a habit of leaving her curtains open, and that was a habit chanyeol hoped she would never get rid of. he loved to watch her strip herself of the clothes she wore during the day, shedding them off of her perfect body until she was bare. 

he watched through her kitchen window as she fixed herself something to eat. he waited for the moment when she threw her water bottle in the trash as if she was shooting a basket, that moment always came. as soon as she was finished chanyeol raced to the other side of the house, jumping over the fence in the process, trying to get over to her bedroom window.

he watched intensely as his moment came. sandara ripped off her shirt and shorts, leaving her in only her lilac lace underwear. by now she had unclasped her bra, throwing it back into the back of her closet. he couldn't remove his gaze from her breasts that were on full display. he wanted nothing more than to go up there and cradle them, and kiss her with so much passion that she wouldn't be able to think straight. her underwear were then removed as well, leaving her completely bare in his presence, although she had no idea she was being watched. after all the point of a show is to have an audience.

sandara reached to the back of her closet, bulling out a set of black lace underwear. as she put them on chanyeol's breathing hitched, and he got to the point where he almost couldn't breath. the sight of her in black was almost to much to witness. he had to will all of his control in order to not take her at this very moment.

his show was cut short however when he heard a car pull up in the driveway, sandara heard it too by the way she rushed to put her clothes back on. chanyeol waited a few moments, after hearing the front door slam shut, he counted to twenty. then, he made a run for it.

||||

really shitty but who gives a fuck

i didnt think i would finish this in less than an hour...

but i did so whatever

i could have made this way longer but you know,

yeah

bai

-christina xx

WORD COUNT: 583