Chapter 4

Kabia growled, rubbing his cheek. "Oww...!"  "I HAVE FEELINGS!" Kim stopped yelling, seeing Kabia's angry face. Kabia looked at Kim. "Bad girl...!" He growled.  Kim decided to stay silent. "Good girl..! No behaaave.." Kabia said. "Yes sir.." Seeing Kabia angry..scared her. Kabia smirked. "Good girl. Now..kiss me.." Kim kissed Kabia, wishing she was kissing Yami. Kabia hugged Kim. Kim came up with a desperate plan.  "How about you prove yourself by dueling Yami!" Kabia raised an eyebrow. "Come on..." Kim prayed to Ra. "Fine!" Kabia said. Kim thanked Ra. "Call him!" Kabia called Yami. " Yugi! I CHA-" Then Yami slammed inside. "YOU'RE ON!" Yami shouted with justice in his voice. Kim blushed madly.  Yami's fights were tightened. "Winner has Kin!" Kabia nodded. "Deal!" Kim hugged Yami, super hard when he won. Yami hugged back. Kim told Yami what happened with Bakura and Kabia. "I'm sorry!" Said Yami was and anxious face. Then Kim balled in his arms. Yami sighed. "It's okay Kim.." He hugged her tighter. "We have a flight tomorrow anyway." Kim said. Yami nodded. "Let's go home." "I also wanna say something... I'm sorry for something that happened awhile back.."

Alex giggled slightly, seeing Marik kick Bakura. Marik hugged her. "Did he hurt you?" Alex shook her head. "He scared me though.." Bakura grabbed Alex again. "Leaving me so soon..?" Alex screamed again. "LET ME GO!!!" Marik narrowed his eyes. Bakura took her to his home. "Nnnnnnoooo." Alex looked at Bakura with fear and horror. Then her eyes filled up with tears. Bakura petted her. "Hush.." Alex wept as Bakura's cold hands touched her. "Let me go...!" Bakura just smiled. Then, Bakura kissed Alex. Alex's eyes widen super wide. Then she closed her eyes... This was sort of her first kiss.... And to her it was great. Alex's insides felt usual, yet she remembered the kiss she wanted... It wasn't from Bakura. Bakura smiled. "Love you." Alex gasped and pulled away. "I HATE YOU!!!" Her checks turned red. Bakura chuckled. "Too bad." Alex growled. "WHY CAN'T YOU IT GET THROUGH YOUR MIND STAKLER!""Because we're going to Egypt tomorrow!"  "...WHAT..?!?!" Alex whined. "For my plan!" He yelled. "I'M NOT GOING!" Alex yelled back. "TOO BAD!" Bakura was getting ticked.  Alex cried. "LET ME GO!" "NEVER!!!!!" Alex cried a lot. "YOU SICK MAN...!"