Vizhiyodu Vizhipesa

Hii people!!

As always, Connect to the song and go with the flow hope you will like it : )

_________________________________________________________________________

In the serene corridors of the prestigious music college, Varun and Nithya, both renowned professors, once shared a symphony of love. However, their marriage now faced discordant notes, and the impending divorce proceedings cast a shadow over their relationship. As the court date loomed, Varun was determined to rekindle the flame that had flickered.

Amidst the hallowed walls of the college, a musical ensemble thrived. Priya, a co-singer with a penchant for Varun, found herself entangled in the complex web of unrequited love. Her heart fluttered with every shared stage, every stolen glance, as she yearned for Varun's affection.

In an attempt to mend the fractured bond between Varun and Nithya, the college organized its annual function. Varun seized this opportunity to unveil a surprise performance that he hoped would be a catalyst for reconciliation. Collaborating with Priya, he chose the poignant melody they had composed during the heyday of their relationship.

The evening of the annual function arrived, and the auditorium buzzed with anticipation. As the spotlight shone on Varun, accompanied by Priya, the audience sensed an air of something extraordinary. The opening chords of the familiar song echoed, and Varun's voice filled the hall.

"Saindhu saindhu nee paarkum pothu
Adada hey.ehh.
Serndhu serndhu nizhal pogum pothu
Adada Hey ehh ehh.."

The melody flowed with an intensity that mirrored the tumultuous emotions within Varun. The lyrics, once a celebration of love, now became a plea for reconciliation. As Varun sang, his eyes met Nithya's, hoping to bridge the emotional chasm that had widened between them.

Nithya, seated in the audience, felt a surge of emotions. The lyrics transported her back to a time when their love was the melody of their lives. As the hauntingly beautiful tune filled the auditorium, Nithya couldn't help but reminisce about the days when their laughter echoed in these very halls.

"En thaayai pola oru pennai thedi.... Unnai kandu konden.."

Varun's voice carried the weight of emotions, and Priya, standing by his side, conveyed the unspoken feelings that she had for him. The audience was captivated by the emotional performance, unaware of the personal drama unfolding on the stage.

As the song reached its crescendo, Varun couldn't ignore the intensity of the lyrics. It was a cathartic moment for him, a desperate attempt to convey the depths of his feelings to Nithya. The music swirled around them, creating an atmosphere charged with raw emotions.

"Saindhu saindhu nee paarkum pothu Adada heyehh...."

The final notes lingered in the air, leaving a pregnant pause before the audience erupted into applause. Varun's eyes never left Nithya, and as the applause subsided, he walked off the stage, leaving Priya alone in the spotlight.

Backstage, Varun and Nithya found themselves in a quiet corner, away from the prying eyes. The echoes of their past reverberated in the silence. Both where walking towards eachother without them knowing it, just like a magnet getting attracted to its opposite pole, and yeah they both where the opposite poles of magnet and so got attracted.

"I never stopped loving you, and I can never do it, Trust me" Varun confessed, his voice filled with vulnerability and his hands holding her's in a tight grip.

Nithya, moved by the sincerity in his eyes, felt her heart soften. The walls they had built around their hearts began to crumble, and the shared history of love and laughter became a bridge that spanned the divide.