Netru Varai

Hi readers!

As you embark on this tale of love and passion, I invite you to set the mood with the soulful melody of "Netru varai" from the movie Siren. Let the song's gentle strains transport you to a world of blossoming love, where tradition meets desire, and promises are whispered under the golden glow of a new beginning.

Can't stop listening to this song lately. It's taken over my playlist! so penned the story with the same : )

_______________________________________________________________________________

Sunlight, like a shy admirer, peeked through the intricately woven silk curtains, casting a golden glow across the room. Maya, nestled comfortably beside Arjun, stirred with a contented sigh. The remnants of yesterday's dream wedding clung to her like a sweet perfume – the joyous chaos, the tearful goodbyes, and finally, the exhilarating moment where Arjun placed the mangalsutra around her neck, declaring her his forever. Yesterday, she had become Mrs. Arjun Krishnamurthy, bound to the man who had rewritten the dictionary of her heart with words like "forever" and "always."

Arjun, ever the romantic, was already awake, his eyes sparkling with a love that mirrored the sunrise. As she stirred, a soft chuckle escaped his lips. He lay beside her, bathed in the golden morning light, his hair a mess and a sleepy smile tugging at the corners of his mouth. He looked like a painting of a dream come true.

Leaning in, his warm breath tickled her ear. "Netru varai netru varai, Thaniththirunden yarum illai," he whispered, his voice husky with sleep (Until yesterday, there was no one).

Anu's heart did a little flip-flop. She met his gaze, a world of emotions swirling in her dark eyes. "Indru mudhal thodangiyathe," she whispered back, her voice barely a breath, "Ulagin mudhal kadhal kathai" (Today begins, the world's first love story).

Arjun stretched languidly, his gaze lingering on the crimson sindoor adorning her forehead, a symbol of their union. He leaned in, his warm breath sending shivers down her spine. "Analagave vegum panipola modhum," he continued, his voice a low rumble, "Mazhai kaala megam kanden" (Like a fast flowing river, I saw a rain cloud).

He brushed a strand of hair from her face, his fingers tracing the delicate design of her henna-adorned hand. A playful glint entered Anu's eyes. "Enna ippadi parkkira?" (Why are you staring so much?), she teased, her voice laced with a newfound confidence.

Arjun chuckled, a deep, rumbling sound that vibrated through her. "Unnai marakka mudiyalae, konjam kuda maraka mudiyala" (I can't forget you), he replied, his gaze lingering on her lips. He captured them in a kiss, a slow, lingering exploration that left them breathless. He pulled away, his forehead resting against hers. "Make me your reflection", he whispered, his voice a heated caress.

They spent the entire morning wrapped in each other's arms, whispering dreams and promises for their future. Arjun, ever the charmer, surprised Anu with a small breakfast in bed, a symphony of fresh fruits, fluffy pancakes drizzled with honey, and a steaming cup of filter coffee.

"You're spoiling me," Anu giggled, taking a bite of the pancake and feeding a piece to Arjun.

"Never enough for my queen," Arjun winked, leaning in to steal a kiss between bites.

Later, as they wandered hand-in-hand through the lush gardens surrounding their honeymoon suite, the air thick with the scent of roses, Arjun stopped Anu, his eyes shining with mischief. "Remember that first time you tripped and I caught you?" he asked.

Anu blushed, a memory painting her cheeks. "And you ended up holding me closer than necessary," she teased.

Arjun grinned. "Because necessary wasn't enough then, is it?" He cupped her face in his hands and kissed her deeply. The world melted away, leaving only them and the deepening intensity of their love.