La Cité Des Cloches - Sora

After another dive through a warped landscape, Sora found himself in a large city. From afar, he could hear bells. As he wandered through the streets, he passed an elderly man with grey hair who was staring down at him with a dark look with a hint of aggression on his long, drawn face what made Sora nervous. The man was dressed in a black robe with purple trim and red inside it, a hat with purple and black stripes. And on his hands he wore several rings of various gems. As Sora passed by, the man suddenly stopped walking.

Old man: Stop. *turns to Sora*

Sora: *stops and turns* What? Who, me? *rests his hands behind the back of his head*

Old man: *approaches Sora, looking at his clothes* I've never seen you before. Your name?

Sora: *smiling* I'm Sora.

Old man: *looks hatefully* Such disgusting attire. I know what you are.

Then a neck-long blond haired knight with a small goatee in golden armor with blue clothing underneath and a blue cape rushed to them.

Knight: Judge Frollo. Sir!

Frollo: *turns to Phoebus irritated from the interruption* What is the matter, Captain Phoebus? Can't you see... I am interrogating this gypsy?

Pheobus: *gets confused* This kid here? But sir, he's just a boy.

Sora crossed his arms, not liking being called as just a boy. And he had no idea what a gypsy was and couldn't understand why he was being treated as a criminal because of wearing a different attire. He saw Phoebus looking at him in concern because of the situation.

Frollo: I shall be the judge of that. Now, Captain, did you have something to report to me or did you not?

Phoebus: *snaps back to attention* Yes sir. Monsters- they've invaded the square!

Hearing the word "Monsters" got immediatly Sora's attention. 

Sora: Monsters? *summons his Keyblade, getting the men attention* I'll take care of it!

Then he rushed right to the square with Phoebus chasing him in worry, trying to stop him, leaving Frollo behind.

Phoebus: Hey, wait! It's not safe!

When Sora and Phoebus were away from Frollo's sight, Frollo muttered to himself how he had worked for decades to get rid of gypsies, and that now there was even more disgusting vermin threatening "law and order." Darkness emanated from him as his dark desires festered in his heart.

While ignoring Phoebus, he changed his Keyblade into Skull Noise with the plush cat keychain, he obtained after Traverse Town. It didn't look long until he found the way to the square that was decorated for a festival. At the center were Nightmare Komori Bats, Wheeflowers and... an elephant looking Nightmare that was called Zolephant. More surprisingly was that they didn't attack and that a person was riding on top of the Zolephant. The one riding on the Nightmare was a deformed young man, with red hair, teal eyes, a large hunch on his back, along with a lump above his left eye. He also had a large nose and a massive central incisor. He was wearing a short-sleeved green tunic, brown tights, and dark teal shoes. On his head was a jester crown and a cheap purple king's cloak with fake fur lines was hanging around his shoulders. 

Sora: I knew it was Dream Eaters! *hurries to the center and stops before the Nightmares, looking at the man* What are you doing? You need to run!

The man turned towards Sora in surprise but the Nightmare Dream Eater still surprisingly didn't seemed to care about Sora approaching them.

Man: Oh no, I couldn't. Today's the festival. And look, I'm the King of Fools! *spreads his arms out, smiling*

One Komory Bat flew away from the group, straight to Phoebus and Frollo who catched up to Sora with the first cutting it with a swift strike of his sword. Frollo came closer and looked angry, not pleased who he saw in the scene.