CHAPTER 2 GOD WHY ME?

MICHAEL 'S POV

As soon as i entered my mansion, my mind stopped thinking for a while because the girl i saw today was the most beautiful and pure soul i 've ever seen in my life. She had brown hair, hazel eyes, cute hands , curvy body with milk like skin. Yes! You can compare her with an angel of heaven.

At the very movement i decided that i need her at all cost. I don't love her but i think now i am obsessed with her. I want to ruin her, had her under me and feel her inside.

FLASHBACK

"come here

The manager - "yes sir you asked for me".

mike - " How much salary are you giving to the girl who was supervising my table"

The manager -"Sir she is currently new so we are providing her around 15 thousand per month.

" Make it 50 thousand and yes i want you to give her a higher post for a time being then i will look after that".

"Ok sir your words our command"

END OF Flashback

Bella 's pov

Yesterday was not hectic for me but rather weird as i have to stand near the table of Michael who was boring holes in my spirit.

After getting ready for office, i had my breakfast in hurry. Currently i am living alone and my family resides in canada. I transfer them money every month and try to give my half or more salary  to them.

"By daisy take care of yourself"- i said to daisy with a warm smile.

" By babes reach home safely" - she said pulling me into a hug.

We said goodbyes to each other and i started walking on the empty road, when i suddenly experienced a gun shot noise , i stopped on my tracks.

"Wait what was that"- my inner conscience said.

" Inform the boss we killed him, huh.......... what a scumbag". "The fucker didn't think twice that if he steals from michael, he is gonna end up dead"

Shane -  michael 's right hand said.

"Hey who's there" - said one of there mens holding a gun

What the f........they saw me. I started running as fast as i can, i dont know where i am running but surely i was not running towards my home. i was hearing noises of running shoes behind me. why this is happening to me god? 

Why?

"Gotcha"

One of there men came in front of me and placed his gun on my head. I started crying continuously.Now there was only one thing running  in mind that your are going to be raped and killed.

Bella - "please wait dont kill me, 

"i wont tell anybody, ple..
...ase  ju... St lis"

woah ! woah !  woah ! "not so fast my feisty beauty ".

Shane - "shut up chris, tie her hands and mouth, let me talk to michael now"

chris - "cant we just play a lil with her boss, i mean look at her she is a freaking goddess,we can have so......

shane - "if you touch her even once i will kill you, don't forget our rules ,we don't  molest womens neither we rape them".

They shoved me inside the car and i was crying badly they didn't had pity on me. I was able to listen to them as the window was open, and then shane started talking on the call and it was on speaker deliberately.

"Hey michael there was a girl who is an eyewitness of that scumbag's murder, what should we do to her" 

After a long pause i listen only two words and i knew whose voice was it.

"KILL HER"

Hey babies. I lov u alot and god bless you. 💖

Shower some love and likes💖

STAY TUNE ❣️