Chapter 11

"Hin.... you will be fine please don't close your eyes" cries were echoing the whole hospital passageway. As it was morning already Perth and Joong decided to drink some tea and reresh their minds, Chimon was in stable condition but still unconscious. Dunk was given an medicine to reduce his pain, so he was fast asleep. AS Joong and Perth were passing they heard loud cries, they knew this voice, they had heard it somewhere, due to curiosity they decided to go there. They saw a man sitting on the bench and two man standing him. As they moved further, they saw no other than Tay Tawan. "Phii" Joong called the man, Tay look at him with his red eyes. He remembered the reason behind his Hin condition. He ran from there straight towards his car which stilled smelled like blood. "Why did you show up now Joong, Tay is gone crazy now he will kill your brother". Hearing what Gun said all the four of them ran behind him but it was already late as Tay had gone from there. "Lets follow him sit in the car fast" Off said, they all drove towards the Pirapat mansion as they knew they could find Tay there.

Mix Pov 

"Ahhhhhh..." I yelled in pain as the hot fall all over me. The maids panicked and came for help but I said "Noo, you all clean this" I said going out of the kitchen in hurry as it was burning all over. " Where are you motherfucking Pirapat?" I was startled by aloud voice which made me stop and look at the owner of the voice. It was P'Earth's friend P'Tay. "P'Tay you here?" I questioned "Where is that fucker where is your husband?" "Tay youu here?" I was about to answer but Earth came. " You Earth Pirapat you are responsible  for his condition because of your work" Tay started to cry as soon as he saw Earth "What the hell is happening I don't understand" I thought "What don't tell you were again" "Yess and they were trying to kill me but as New took the car he got into an accident, right in front of my eyes he was lying in the pool of blood" "Pengg" I saw Perth, Joong ,P'Off and my fav P'Gun. Tay quickly held Earth collar. "At this point I think YOU TRIED KILL HIM TO TAKE REVENGE" Tay shouted "WHAT ARE YOU SAYING? ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR MIND?" Earth shouted at this point I was coming between to stop P'Tay from straggling Earth "Stopp Phii you will choke himm" "YOU YOU EARTH WANTED TO TAKE REVENGE AS HE LEFT YOU FOR ME HE LOVED ME AND NOT YOU" "STOP YOUR NONSENSE TAY OTHERWISE I WON'T THINK TWICE BEFORE PUNCHING YOU" Earth held his collar back. "Earth leave he is not in his mind right now" p' gun said.

Author Pov

 "YOU FUCKER I WILL KILL YOU IF SOMETHING HAPPENS TO HIM I WILL YOUR WHOLE FAMILY ESPECIALLY YOUR THIS HUSBAND" "TAYY SHUT YOUR MOUTH BEFORE I SHUT IT FOREVER" "WHY I HAVE SEEN MY HIN MY LOVE IN PAIN LITREALLY IN PAIN BECAUSE OF YOU BECAUSE OF YOUR FUCKING WORK THIS IS ALL BECAUSE IF I SUFFER THAN YOU SHOULD TO SOO PRAY THAT NOTHING HAPPEN TO MY HIN OTHER WISE YOUR HUSBAND WON'T BE IN YOUR ARMS NEXT DAY" And the fight started Earth started punching Tay miserably to fight back Tay punched him they were literally going to kill each other. All the five of them were trying to separate them. (All the other boys were in uni and office and mom and dad were gone in the temple) 

"Earth Please stop don't please I am begging" Mix begged Earth to stop and it worked he saw his husband in bad condition. First Mix skin was still burning and second he was tense to hear all this words which made him sacred. " Off please take him please I don't want to see this man" Off nodded and took his friend with "P' earth we will go with them to the hospital" Earth nodded to Perth's statement. As soon as they all left Earth took Mix in his arm as he saw he was on the verge of crying. "Ahhh..." Mix yelled as Earth accidentally touched his wound. "What happen?" Earth saw Mix wet and they walked towards the room. "What the heck?" Earth took Mix shirt off and saw bruise "Hot water fell on me" Mix said "Why were you near that were maids not there huhh" Earth asked while applying ointment on the bruise. "I am fine but i am sacred i am seriously earth i am "  Mix cried Earth took him in his embraced comforted. "Till your husband is alive no one  I said no one can touch you" Earth took Mix and slept beside him "Rest for a while" He kissed his forehead and dozed off.

Important Notice

Guysss there will be late updates or no updates as my exams are going on which are realyy important for. Ihope you all understand I swear I'll come back soon

Love you all and thanks for your support. I will come back please wait for mee 🥹🥹