Chapter 22

Mix was quickly shifted to ICU room. Earth all the others were tensed sitting on the bench. Joong, Perth, Pond came as they and all the bodyguards did their work. Dunk saw Joong and ran to him to hug him. Joong hugged him back and whispered sweetly, "Everything is fine hmm.. we are fine" Dunk nodded. "Phii don't tense its fine P'Mix is gonna be fine.. He is strong" Khaoo said. "I know I know Khao he is strong, but I am not... seeing him like this makes me weak." 

After a while 

The doctor came out.. "Doctor how is he??" "He is out of danger... but he is still unconscious." "Doctor can I see him" "Yes yes definitely" The doctor left from there. "Phii you goo we will wait outside" "Noo you all go home and fresh up" "Phii you are also tried." "Noo you all go home i'll wait here" "Okk Phii" They all left.

Earth went inside and saw Mixx laying there soundly. He sat there near him and took his hand in his hands. He was feeling so lucky to have a husband like Mix that he couldn't even express himself. "Mixx.. You know how much lucky I feel when I see you.. Can't explain.. So sorry that I got you into this situation but also feel proud about it how you bravely fought, how you stand up for yourself." Earth was caressing his hand when he felt his hand moving. He looked up to Mix, who was slowly opening his eyes. "Mixx.." "Earth" he said slowly. "Wait I'll call the doctor." Mix held his hand. "Don't" "Mix.." Earth kissed his forehead and lips. He helped him to sit up. "You look tried." Mix said as he caressed Earth's cheek. They both didn't speak anything, just stared at each other and made an eye contact. People say is true Slience speaks Earth kissed Mix lips passionately letting him know that how much he loves him, while Mix was in tears.

Joong and Dunk decided to go to the hospital when they were about to enter, they saw how both were kissing each other, and decided to leave to give them their quality time. They walked towards the parking lot. "P'Mix is lucky to have a husband like P'Earth." Dunk said while sitting in the passenger seat. "I am also lucky to have a fiance like you." Dunk blushed at Joong statement. Joong held Dunk's hand tightly and said "Lets go" He drove away from the hospital. "Where are we going?" Dunk questioned "To our favorite ice cream shop" "Really!!?" Dunk asked excitedly. "Yes!!" "I love you!!" "I love you too" Dunk kissed Joong's hand.

"First!!" Khao shouted. "Are you done??" He questioned his husband who was in the washroom and taking too long to fresh up. "Almost done Khao" He said and after a while walked out of the bathroom. "hishh" Khao was hissing as he was cleaning the wound. First noticed it and walked towards him. "Let me help you" he said and took Khao arm in his hand. Khao was looking at his every action. He unintentionally stared at the half naked man. "Don't look at me or I will bite you" "Who is stopping you??" he said innocently, while First looked at him and smile. Khao was avoiding eye contact when First pushed him in the bed and bite him. "I love you" "I love you too"

"Perth!!" Chimon shouted and throwed a pillow at Perth. "What now!!!" "What's this??" He showed something to Perth. "An underwear" "This is yours and it was in my closet" "Soo what" "What soo what, I told you to keep your clothes and things neatly" "Okk okk, I will keep in mind next time." "You better or I am going to burn all your clothes." "Noo you will not, I know how much you love my clothes and you also love me" "AhHH... I hate you" Perth laughed.

"A'Sea" Jimmy whined. "What happen Phii??" "Do you know where my black hoodie is??" "It must be in your closet" "No its not there" "I find it afterwards you wear another hoodie for now" "Noo, I want that black one or I am going shirtless" "No you are not" "Yes I am" "Wait I will find it." Sea looked everywhere but he couldn't the only place that was left was his own closet.  The whole room was mess because of this. Sea finally opened his closet and the first thing which caught his eye was The Fricking black hoodie, which they were looking for almost half hour. "Here he goo Phi" Sea handed over the hoodie. "Thankss!!" Jimmy kissed Sea's lips and left.

Book was folding clothes when he heard the door open up. "You back??" He questioned Force who came back. Force who saw Book standing while facing his back quickly back hugged. "What happen hmm.." Book asked quietly. "Nothing just missed you" Book laughed. "U know I was soo sacred when I got to know about you kidnap thing." "Don't worry I am fine and I am your husband I swear if he hadn't tied my hands I would had beat his ass up" Force laughed and kissed Book's cheek. "That's my wife" "Leave me now" "Why??" "I am doing work" "No I will hold you like this... till my last breath." 

"Shitt" Pond said as he knew he created a blunder. "What happen.. WTF" Phuwin shouted. "My PHONE POND NARAVIT" "I am sorry I'll get you a new one" "You nonsense you idiot, It has so many photos of us" "Okk okk sorry I'll get this repair and also get you a new phone" "Promise??" "Yes Promise!!" "Thanks I love you and hate u for this" Pond laughed.

"Gemgem" "Yes babee" "You took your medicine, and that's when Gemini knew he fucked up. "Sorry I forgot" "How can you?? You don't care about your health and me, right??" "Its not like this, I just- it slipped out of my mind" "Okk okk leave it now take your medicine" "Gem, promise me something" "What??" "That you will never put yourself in danger." "Ok, but sometime i think i will have to for you especially." "Shut upp think of yourself first okk" "Okk my  baby I promise to think twice"

Guyssss!! Finally finishing this. I can't believe this that we came so far together thank you for supporting us.. Please support my other stories

My Boyfriend- MaxNat/ ZeeNunew and my upcoming My empire- VegasPete

Love you all stay health and blessed