𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 1- ℭ𝔬𝔣𝔣𝔢𝔢 𝔰𝔱𝔢𝔞𝔪

✪ Obanai's pov

Another day came for me to serve the cups of coffee to the people who enter the coffee shop. "They ordered 2 black coffees and New York cheesecake", Sanemi would say with a notepad in his left hand. I headed over to the machine and threw some coffee beans in the grinder. Then I would patiently wait while I would watch giyuu make the cheesecake. He was the new guy and did somethings wrong but I was too tired to pick on him. Couple minutes would go by and the two coffees would be made. I would place them on the tray and sanemi would deliver the tray to the customer with a huge grin in exchange for money and maybe some extra bucks. A normal day for a normal uni student who works for a normal coffee shop. Everything was normal.

Ring! The bell went and I glanced over to the door to see who I would serve some coffee and maybe some pastry to. My eyes widen and I smiled under my mask. It was Mitsuri, the girl who would come quite often. Me and sanemi looked at each other and nodded. He gave me his notepad and I took it with pleasure. "What would you like to order", I approached and asked the girl. I felt so warm around her, I don't know why. She was an ordinary girl who would happen to often come around here, nothing that special about her. I mean she goes to the same university as I do but our dorms are on the opposite side so I could never get to start a conversation with her. "A sugar cookie latte and a cinnamon bun please", she said with a huge warm smile. I nod and went over to the machines and started to make her order.

After I did so, I placed them carefully on the tray, trying to not spill any of her drink or mess up the bun. Then I walked to her and placed the order on the table she sat at. "Your coffee and bun", I said and waited at the table, "That would be 2.35". She nodded and reached into her pocket for the money before placing it on the tray. "There, an extra 0.50 for being nice.", Mitsuri said as she picked up her latte and took a sip. My heart froze in place and my eyes widened once more like before. I nod and reached for the money. My hand couldn't stop trembling when I heard her words. "Uhm, thanks", I quickly said before speed walking back to the counter. In the background, I could hear her saying no problem and then giggling a bit towards the end. From the counter, I could see her drinking her coffee and looking like she enjoyed it. I don't know why I acted like that when I was close to her. Something about her smile. The warmth of the smile. It was as warm as coffee steam.