𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 15- 22𝔫𝔡 𝔬𝔣 𝔱𝔥𝔦𝔰 𝔪𝔬𝔫𝔱𝔥

❥Mitsuri's Pov

After couple minutes of waiting, Obanai's second break started and like once more he came over to my table. "I'm back", he said as he sat down in front of me. "Welcome back then", I replied. Hopefully, he would offer to help but when we continued to talk and talk and talk and just talk. It took a couple of minutes of debating in my head if I should ask or not but screw it. I will do it anyways! "Uhm, Obanai. I don't get any of this. Could help me a bit? Of course if you don't mind!", I said in a bit of a nervous tone.

When I finished saying that, I tapped my foot up and down waiting for his reply back to my request. "Uhhh, sure. I could help you a bit. Just tell me what your stuck on", he said, moving his chair next to mine. Then I explained all the things I didn't properly understand. He nodded along and started to explain the methods he uses and how you get the answer. To my surprise, he was actually an amazing tutor. He would explain in detail and repeat himself at times. "Is that all?" He asked when he finished explaining to me. I nod my head and rested my back properly on the chair.

"So..are you coming to the party?" I suddenly asked, trying to not make this into those awkward silence situations. "What party?" He replied back, sounding a bit confused. "Shinobu's party. She invited everyone I think". I said back. Maybe he didn't get invited since the two of them had a bit of bad history some months back. "Oh that. I'm not going". Obanai replied. "Please. I know you don't get along with Shinobu but you get along with almost everyone other then her. It will be fun if you did come", I objected. He raised his eyebrows and crossed his arms as he rocks backwards on his chair, "Why would you out of all people want me to come?" His words did make me think, what made me want him come to the party?

"I guess recently we bonded and it would be nice if you would come with me but of course I'm not forcing you", I blurted out. Some part of me wanted to say something more then that but the only thing was that I didn't know what it was. My eyes went towards him, waiting for him either agree or disagree on coming to the party. Then he spoke, "Alright then. I will come".

I smiled out of excitement at the thought of seeing him at the party. Then the boss once like before called his name to notify him his break was over. He stood up and tucked in his chair but before going back to work, he reached into his pocket and placed a pen and paper before me. "When is it on?" He asked.

I wrote down the date the party was set. After I finished writing, I offered him back the paper. "The 22nd of this month"