A Conversation with the Doctor

"Uncle, Doctor, I know how to get Rose back."

That one sentence brought my Uncle to a screeching halt. "You know we can't." He said sounding tired. "Even if there was still a crack between the two universes, if we were to try to get through, it would wrip them apart."

"Uncle, do you trust me?"

"Of course I do! What kind of a question is that?!" He answered, sounding appalled.

"Then trust me on this. I can get her back without destroying the universes."

"Alright. Where are you? We can be there in a moment."

"I'm in Cardiff. Right beside where you parked the TARDIS on the rift during your 9th regeneration. It is the 19th of June, 2015 and the time is 5:37 in the evening."

"Right. On our way. Alons-y!"

I ended the call with a laugh, tucking my long, wavy, raven colored hair behind my ear. I pulled my sunglasses off, blinking my piercing emerald green eyes at the change in light. My full, naturally blood red lips curled into a smile as I heard the familiar wheezing sound of the TARDIS.

The doors opened and I stepped in, immediately being pulled into a hug by my Uncle. "I missed you." He mumbled in my ear.

"Missed you too. Love the hair." I teased, pulling back.

He chuckled ruffling mine. "I see you have regenerated since the last time I saw you."

"Yeah," I replied. "I was taken down right before the end of the time war, and my TARDIS took me, as I was regenerating, to a flirty 'time agent' called Captain Jack Harkness who said he knows you."

He laughed. "Yeah, that sounds like Jack." He turned to the red head behind him. "Anyway, this is Donna Noble. Donna, this is my niece, the Guardian."

"Call me G." I said holding my hand out to her. "Nice to meet you, Donna"

"Likewise." She shook my hand. "I never knew the Doctor had family."

"Oy! I thought she died! It's not my fault!" He protested.
"Right." He said siting down. "What's your plan on getting Rose back?"