Chapter One

I was awakened this morning by a burning blow to my cheek. I quickly opened my eyes to find a smirking step-dad. I flinched as he leaned closer to my face and kissed me. His breath reaked of faint alcohol and morning breath. I tried to push him away but that made it worse. He stripped me naked and smiled.

"Get off of me you Perv!" I said loudly trying to shove him off of me. I did this all the time but it helped none.

He slapped me across the face and spat at me, "Shut yo ass up bitch." Next thing I knew my eyes were stinging until my vagina started stinging worse. I squealed as he forced himself inside me.

He punched me and yelled at me, "Didn't I just tell you to SHUT THE FUCK UP?" He flew one good blow to my face and he took himself out of me and left out of the room.

*************

I lied there, my body limp, my face sore, my vagina burning, staring at the ceiling. I thought about the events that just happened...and my eyes started to sting. Next thing I knew, tears slid down my face. I shivered as I sat up and walked to my huge walk in closet. I picked out an out fit to wear to school. I lied them on the bed and got in the shower.

I turned on the water and the warm water felt good running down all over.

I got out of the shower and looked in the mirror. My cheek was swollen and it was a faint purple color, and when I touched it, it stung. I looked in my medicine cabinet for some burn cream, and applied it immediately. I walked out of the bathroom and walked to my clothes and put them on. The usual, a black toboggan that says love with grey Aeropostale jogging pants and a black shirt and some Adidas.

After that I left for school.