Chapter Four

"So how old are you?" She asked looking at me. "Oh, sorry. I'm Seventeen." I replied. "What is your name?" She also asked. "Kierra Watkins." I said. She smiled, "That's a pretty name." "Thank you. What's yours?" I asked back. "Diamond." She said quietly. "How old are you?" I asked. "Im 23." She said. After that, it got quiet.

After a minute, we were in town around stores, restaurants and stuff. "You hungry?" I smiled.  She thought for a minute. "Yeah, I guess so." She said bobbing her head.

We got out of the car and walked in McDonald's. We went to the counter and I ordered first.

"I would like...two hot and spicies with a medium fry and a medium Blueberry-pomegranate smoothie." I promptly told the woman at the counter. I stepped back and Diamond stepped up and ordered. After that, I paid and we sat down and waited for our order.

"254?" The woman at the counter said about 10 minutes later. I looked at my receipt and walked over to get the food. When I walked over to the table, Diamond was gone. I walked to the bathroom and called her name...I didn't get an answer. After I figured she had left and got in the car, I asked for a bag and took our food outside. She wasn't there. I sighed and got in the car pulling out my phone. Noticing a missed call and 3 New messages, I looked to see who they were from and they were from and they were from, My brother, Tevin, and his homeboys Devin and Elijah.

I went to my missed calls and called him back. About on the second ring, "Sup Lil Sis." He said. " Nun much, just got outta school." I said cranking up the car and turning the air on. "Dats Wats up. I'm down here at my house. Won't u come over and we can chill." He said calmly. "Ok. I gotta get some gas first." I said looking at the gas needle close to "E".  "Ight." He said.

I drove out of the parking lot and drove down the street to the gas station. When I pulled into the gas station, my eyes popped out of my head and I squealed. I saw my step-dad. I pulled into a pump and jumped out of the car. I ran to the bathroom and locked the door. I stopped for a second. My heart was pounding out of my chest. I hope he didn't see me or my ass is toast. I thought as I caught my breath. I looked out of the tiny window to see him driving off. I opened the door and snuck out to the front window. "20 on 6 please." I said to the woman as I handed her a twenty dollar bill. I walked to the pump quickly. I pumped the gas as I scanned the gas station. The numbers rose until it stopped flowing. I jumped in the car drunk it and sped out with no heart beating out of my chest again. 

Commentttt!!!!!!