Chapter Two

After what seemed like forever, the final bell rang. I walked out as usual to the car riders benches and sat. I waited for about a whole 45 minutes until my step dad drove up and honked for me. I hesitantly stood and walked to the car. My legs started feeling weak, and my head felt funny as I approached the car.

I opened the door and looked at him.

"Girl if you don't get yo ass in this muthaf***** car...". He said with a blunt in his mouth. I hurried and jumped in the car and shut the door. The strong smell of marijuana filled my nose. I coughed and hacked as he puffed and blew. Finally, he let down the window and relieased the noxious fumes.

After all the smoke was gone, he let the windows up and put the blunt out. I looked at him and he turned towards me and smirked. Then I started thinking...
What the f**k is he smirking for...hasn't he hurt me enough? My thoughts were interrupted by a warm sensation on my thigh. I quickly looked and his hand was lying on my thigh.

His hand creeped up my thigh...toward my zipper. He grabbed my pants and unbuttoned them. He slid my zipper down and slid his fingers inside my panties. I squealed and bit my lip. I sat back and let him do his business, then a tear rolled down my face..

When he was done, I felt scared. I was crying so hard on the inside, but holding tears on the outside. We pulled up into the driveway and I sighed with relief. I got out of the car and shut the door. I started to walk to the door then a sharp pain was asserted to the back of my head. Everything went black.