CHAPTER 4

CHAPTER 4

*******jesses pov*******
"ITS A BOY!" Screamed the nurse with joy. I looked at this little bundle of joy and tears welled up in my eyes. "Wanna cut the umbilical cord daddy?" She asked. "Yea" I said crying. She handed me the scissors and I cut the cord when I hear baileys mum sound worried. "BAILEY!? Bailey are you okay!?" She says. Baileys eyes are closed. "W-what's happening!?" I exclaim. "She's passing out, she's lost a lot of blood, were loosing her!" The nurse says. "GET A DOCTOR IN HERE NOW!!" She screams out. Another nurse comes in and takes the baby. "I'm going to have to ask you to leave" the dr says coming in. Tracy, Baileys mum walks me out the door.

It's been ten minutes when the dr walks out. "Baileys fine, she lost a lot of blood so we have put her on a drip till the morning, and baby's fine, you can go in and see her now I'll go grab, your son" he says and he walks away. I walk in and see her her lying with her eyes closed "Bailey?". Her eyes open and a smile appears on her face. "hey baby" she says. I walk over and give her a kiss and a hug. "You scared me for a minute, I thought I lost you" I say. "I'm sorry, how's the baby" she asks. "He's fine, the doc has gone to go get him with your mum".
A couple of minutes later Tracy walks in with our baby in the hospitals bassinet. Tracy walks over to us and shows us our baby. "Does Mumma want a hold?" She asks exicitedly. Bailey leans over and picks him up. "Hi there little guy!" She says. She looks up at me with tears in her eyes and great big smile on her face. "He has your eyes" she says. The nurse comes in and suggests that she feeds him. Once she finished feeding him, She hands him to me. "What are you gonna call him?" Asks Tory who's sitting next to bailey.
'Mason' says Bailey, "I like it" I say.

*******Baileys POV*******
I woke up to mason crying. He stopped though so I figured that Jesse had picked him up. "Baby, i think masons hungry" I sat up and tried feeding him but he wouldn't take it. "Maybe not, maybe he needs a nappy change" I say. I lay him on the bed and Jesse gets me a nappy. I open the nappy and change it but he's still crying. I try and feed him again. "baby can you go get the midwife" I ask. Next minute he comes back in with my midwife. "What's up hunnie" she asks. "He's not feeding..." I say worried. "Let me see.." She says. "Hmmm looks like he doesn't take breast milk" she says. "I'll be right back"

She comes back in with a bottle, "try this" she says handing me the bottle. I grabbed it and trice to feed him. It worked. The nurse walked out and Jesse and I are left alone with mason. "He's so beautiful!" I say looking at my little creation. "Yeah, we did good bailey" he said kissing me on the forehead.

The next morning the doctor came in at about 11 and told us we could leave. We packed our bags and got mason ready to go home. We walked down to the car and put him in his seat "do you think he'll be okay in there for half an hour?" I asked Jesse. "He'll be fine babe, now hop in so we can go" he said with a smile.

When we got home we got mason out of the car and walked to the front door. When we opened it we were ambushed with "WELCOME HOME MASON!" I looked around to see my mum, my dad, Robbie, Dylan, jesses mum Tina, Tory, Maddie, Travis, Charley and Ryan. "Hey!" Said Jesse from behind me. Maddy ran up to me and gave me a big hug "congratulations!" She said. She looked at mason, "awwwwh he's so adorable!". I walked over to my dad and handed him mason, "here you go grandpa" I said. He instantly had tears in his eyes. I walked over to Robbie and Dylan and gave them a hug "you guys can go after Jesse's mum". I walked Into the kitchen and got myself a drink. I suddenly felt warm arms around me. "Hey, how are you feeling?" Jesse asked kissing my neck. I turn around so that I'm facing him, "Tired, can we maybe keep things short? I wanna try and get some sleep?" I said pecking his lips. "Yea just let everyone have a quick hold and I'll get rid of them" he said before leaving the kitchen. I soon went back out and sat on the couch. Dylan was holding mason, "we're going to be best friends, I'm going to show you how to annoy the absolute crap outta your mum!" He says looking at me with a wink. "Dweeb" I say sarcastically sticking my tongue. Tory walks over with a brown paper bag in her hand and a coffee in the other. I thought you might need these. I looked into the bag to see a ham and cheese crosoint and a blueberry muffin. "Thanks T" I say leaning my head on her shoulder.

About an hour later and everyone started to leave. I took mason that was fast asleep in my arms to mine and jesses room and put him in his bassinet. I hopped into bed and started drifting off to sleep.

I woke up to mason crying. But not from his basinet. I looked at my phone, Shit! 6:33pm. I got out of bed and as I did so mason stopped crying. I look out the bedroom door to see Jesse walking into the lounge room with mason in his arms feeding him a bottle. Jesse looked up at me and smiled. "Hungry?" He asked. "Yea a little" I say rubbing my eyes. I put my hair in a messy bun and walked over to the couch. "Well I was thinking about ordering pizza" he said. "Yea sounds good".

About 20 minutes later the doorbell rang. Jesse walked over to the door and paid for the food. He went into the kitchen to get plates and came back out. He dished out our dinner and went in to get masons bed. Once mason had fallen asleep I put him down and dug into my dinner.

When Jesse and I hopped into bed I lied there staring at the ceiling "what are you thinking about" Jesse asked cuddling me. "Just how much you and mason mean to me" I say. I roll over and kiss him tenderly. I then bury my face into his chest and slowly drift off to sleep.

To be continued.....