S.H.E.N

Upon opening his eyes Shen yuan was confused he awoke with a shriek that sounded like a female he watched the place being destroyed he watched his hand which was porcelain like a doll quickly he tried to move to get a mirror but he realized he was strapped on the ceiling.

'Greetings host you are the doll of a factory'

Shen yuan was confused he saw a computer-like-system who greeted him when he woke up from his supposed death.

'Host must complete these tasks and will be rewarded if completed'

Shen yuan hesitated but just gave in.

'Host must complete'

Fixing the facility
Getting to know hosts body
Must have something useful to sell
Must be active 24/7
Never break your own "sanity"

Shen yuan saw this and was baffled by these five important things he sighed about this he'll he doesn't even know how his body is supposed to work for gods sake but the system offered some deduction of points in return for knowledge Shen yuan looked at the system and just pressed the damn accept button and memories were flooding in his mind but some of it weren't accessible only of he had more points and he deducted more points for a google search to aid him in his new life and of course he needs to get to work.

...................

Everything changed as some goods were made from an unknown source they were of high quality everyone saw how the workers who sold these products were happy and when asked who is their supplier and boss they would answer.

"We don't know ourselves but we rather not find out and give up on our current lives"

Of course Shen yuan was behind everything having to lure passing slaves and serving them more like bribing them of food which was from a simple google search and a few disguise to convince them of it.

Of course he gave his factory more time dividing the people from machines having the slaves be comfortable with him but his robotic voice gave way to him not being human but he bit his "lip" and just wrote in a piece of paper of their tasks and the reward in return like the box's they are they were bribed easily enough that his tasks were complete he was the head of a factory though he was still attached to some wireframe on some high ground.

Shen yuan begun his "experiments" he would use talismans as security "cameras" and decorate them to further add style to the building Shen yuan had missed his home world and wanted to lighten up the place sure it may seem out of the ordinary for people in this era or who hasn't traveled afar but what works works.

Shen yuan decorated the "display" building in a similar Japanese style as he loved to get the peace and quiet also he just missed anime.

Shen yuan was busy making dolls from his world when a package flew through the opening Shen yuan moved his body towards the letter it is difficult to move when you're strapped to the ceiling with "wires".

"Huh?" Shen yuan looked and saw an animal within the package it was a crow...

"Baaaahhhh!!!" Shen yuan screamed clearly not used to anything living in his new life and summoned two of his bodyguards to defend him.

"K-kill the crow!" The boys were hesitant as they all tried to defend their creator who was trembling in fear the bots all tried to get the bird down.

"Atlas!" Shen yuan commanded Atlas took the bird down as he waited for Shen yuans next order which took Shen yuan a few minutes to calm down before giving the orders to give him the bird Atlas hesitated as Shen yuan gave a tried brave smile before the crow reached his arms.

"Explore the rest of the factory and bring me those notes my creators left behind" Shen yuan saw how Atlas and his parter in crime left this room.

"Sorry little crow you started me" Shen yuan stroked the crow who cooed at the sudden change of atmosphere "Hm?" Shen yuan saw the crow had a talisman he wondered about who's crow this was he detached the talisman and saw that it was a talisman used for spying he burned the paper as he saw it turn to ash he used his own eyes to locate the intruders they were cultivators indeed they snuck in his private quarters.

"Such a pity they have to go" Shen yuan activated the poison used from a paralyzing plants pollen he filled the room with this poison as the cultivators all were still then he summoned the supposed untamable wolves of the south where they would devour the paralyzed cultivators Shen yuan was against this but he was chained by the system.

"Besides these are rouge cultivators and well I have to play the role of some emotionless doll" he didn't like this one bit he wanted to go out and explore the world but... a tear of something made Shen yuan want to cry but he couldn't he was a robot no feelings just create something and sell it.

"Shen a cultivator has somehow survived the trap and is making a break to you!" Shen yuan gasped "W-what capture that cultivator and bring him to me!" He ordered Shen yuan made his body to the heart of the factory where he would battle the cultivator...

"Show yourself demon!" Shen yuan saw a brave cultivator he watched as the cultivator looked shocked and trembled before his eyes he was shaking like a leaf his sword was about to slip.

"A-yuan?" Shen yuan was puzzled nicknames? Sure his appearance was changed but this doll could look like anyone "Demon what did you do?!" The cultivator yelled "Demon?" He looked left and right and realized he was the demon.

'Host must not harm the villain' Shen yuan was confused villain?

"I'm afraid you have mistaken me with those humans I'm no human nor demon just S.H.E.N a doll for the heart of the furnace" a dramatic moment of flames appearing behind his back Shen yuan could tell it was some effects.

"A-yuan I could feel your golden core within that doll and an unknown demon within that doll what happened to you" the cultivator was about to have a meltdown Shen yuan was frozen clearly stuck sure he could break character and comfort the cultivator who is a villain of some novel he read or just stay in character.

'Host had been given OOC in advance'

Shen yuan cussed internally but not missing this chance.

"Human you look familiar".