CHAPTER 4: Must be Nice..

My dorm, yes now I can call it mine. "By the way you have a roommate too her name is.. uhh.. god I forget people's names often". Well I was wrong..

The dorm starts with a hallway big enough to fit two persons to walk into , on the walls a photo of a scenery which really didn't match with the slight pink wall. Two hangers one for coats and another for bags. A rack for shoes was just beside it with two sandals here and there.

The hallway leads to a T- point and right in front is a big balcony from which you could see the nearest markets and other buildings of the campus. An advantage of being at the 7th floor. There were two desks and the left one was filled with everything bottom to top with books and devices and the other desk empty.

There were also two big rooms one which was locked and outside the room a bathroom and the other room also empty.

"Well here is your room and here are the separate dorm keys and one to your room,closet and yep have fun Anna." He kisses my cheek and rushes off.

I text my mom after exploring the whole dorm.

Me:
Hey mom I have reached
here safely how are you and dad?

Mumma Dearest:
Hey Baby I'm glad to hear
that. Me and your dad are doing ok.
How's the new place!

Me:
It's fine wait someone is
at the door GTG.

I hear the door creak. "Alright I'm back don't worry".

I am now face to face with a girl who is smaller than me with black hair with blonde highlights. Wearing a miniskirt,thigh high boots and a large hoodie which said 'S.L.U.T.   F.O.R.   Y.O.U.' was this even allowed. She seemed rich and was very pretty.

"Oh mi God! It's you! I'm Anna Lferure! And you are?"

Not my mouth being open at that time when the sudden realisation hit me that she was talking to me.

"Oh hey uhm.. I'm Mia Jane Thomas nice to meet you.."

"Ooh.. Mia! That's a fancy name I have heard in a while I am so excited to be your roomate! We are gonna have so much fun!!!"

Damn what was i witnessing dude...

"Alright so we have to do so many things decorate your room and this form because this is too oldy for me" "yea your right" I smile at her. She was really down to earth understanding and I really was looking forward to know her more..

"Alright I have to shower now baby I'll be back soon" she kisses my cheek. I guess that happens a lot here now.

She removes her clothes while the door is half open and I catch a short glimpse of her as I return back to what I was doing.

Do I have gay panic or is my heart just beating real fast..

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

sorry this chapter is really short but very detailed I promise. ( yalls minds: bitch your chapters are really short fk u mean?)

Question for yall

Do you think Anna can be trusted I mean Mia just met her and she seemed pretty straight forward..

Can you guess who is coming in the next chapter?

Do you like Anna?