CHAPTER 7:- Bloody and Gushy

"This natural phenomenon allows it to pu-.." 1 week in and all I learnt is that Ares might be one of the good ones but i was one of those people who was into classics that remedial ones. As my class got over I headed to the library and sat down reading some law related books for my thesis.

"Hey Mia what are you doing here all alone?" "Oh hi Anna nothing what are you up to?"

"Oh I'm just reading about the Victorian era and like supernatural stuff hahahaha." "Can I ask why?"

"Oh no one told you? About the Halloween Masquerade Bash?"

What the fuck today was 31st October?! It was Shreya's birthday and I didn't even wish her fuckkkk.

"Uh gimme a sec I gotta call someone.."

I dialed Shreya's number and after some seconds she finally picked it up.

"Hey I'm so sorry I know I should have called earlier I am so so sorry Shreya..Ha.."

"Girl stop it it's fine you know it's just a birthday not like i won a scholarship to Princeton or something."

"I am just so sorry Shreya Happy Birthday..."

"It's fine cutu kaise he tu ( how are you)..?"

"Me tikh hu yaar bas yaha acha nahi lag raha tum logo ke bina..( I'm fine man but I don't feel good here without you guys..) everything is so darn weird here I'll let you on the deets soon i just have to go right now.."

" It's fine u calling once helps cutu just don't do much ok?"

"I won't mommy I love you byeee..."
" I love you too cutu dhyan rakhio apna ( take care of yourself)...

Back to Anna who kept texting someone on her phone..

"Uhm anna I'll think about it later.."

"See if you're worried bout the clothes it's fine I can arrange them for you even if you are the same size as me just a tad bit taller..."

"I'm sorry I still have to.."

She sighed and went away. I disappointed her again.

A Masquerade Bash. What would a person like me do at such a social event. I saw the invite list that Anna sent to me hoping I would come. I read all the names including mine and saw Lil Theo's name there. He probably will be making fun of me there.

"Yo listen I need you help.."

"You know right you have to knock before you enter. You Idiot."

"God just shut up sometimes..Anyways I need your Monday notes ASAP."

He looked at me with his piercing brown eyes and really thought i would give it to him.

"Are you deaf I said give them to me bro."

" I thought you told me to shut up." I get from the bed and walk near him giving him the straight up no faced eyes.

"Don't you have a girlfriend to do your work for..? Now get out."

"Give me the notes that's all." "Better if you get out."

"And what if I don't?" He said leaning on the wall smirking at me.

"Does your girlfriend know how annoying you are." "Answer me first."

"Demanding much?" I raise my hand almost about to smack his golden face with my notebook when he suddenly grabbed my hands and pulled them behind me locking them.

He makes me come closer and stares at me and nodded.

"Theo babe can you zip up my dress I'm stuck mid way!!!"