Chapter three

Jenny walked strait to Carly,who was drinking a soda and talking to her friends."Carly,I forgive you...and I have a gift for you"She chuckled."Oh really?That's really sw--"Carly was cut off by Jenny stabbing her in the throat.Blood went everywhere,Carly fell to the ground and Jenny grabbed the knife as every one watched in shock.One of the taller group members started running, but Jenny was fast and grabbed the unfortunate girl's sleeve.Jenny grabbed a glass bottle and broke it on the table,then she stabed it into the girls neck,even more blood covered her.She dropped the lifeless body and walked outside and grabbed the sledgehammer.Everyone was screening and hiding,fearing their like would end that evening.She ran towards a shorter girl and started to bash her head to bits.Soon almost half the people there where dead,and Jenny was covered in blood.She grabbed a axe from the shed and decapitated some young children,placing their head in a large sack."J-Jenny what is going on with you?"Marla spoke from under a table regreting ever speaking.Jenny foiled over the table and grabbed Marla's arm."Revenge..."she said and let out a terrifying laugh as she decapitated her best friend placing the head in the sack with nearly a dozen others.Jenny left the home,the house was splattered with blood not a single living person left.Only one escaped,and that was the one boy,named David.He was lucky.