Bow Down to the Fairy King..🧚‍♀️

Starring at the empty throne, Toge frowns remembering the weight of that seat. It may look harmless but it is the most coveted one yet.

Including their adversary who too is doing everything in her dark power to overthrow his sister.

He may only be a half fairy but he had seen enough to decide he never want that throne.

Even though, the fairies wanted him to be the king after Gojo, who became king of the fairies after marrying his sister.

Nope.

Prince is fine but upto there.

No more.

Sighing, he bowed to the officials who gathered after hearing that he's at the fairy realm with the missing baby.

"Won't you stay a little longer, your highness?"

Toge shook his head smiling at the court officials before going away.

He had just crossed the fairy tree when his heightened senses alerted him of danger. Dashing to the direction where he sensed the predicament, he unleashed a speed his classmates had never seen before.

Reaching a forest line, he covered his nose at the thick smoke that arises from the wild fire spreading quickly over the forest.

This is no ordinary fire.

This is meant to vanquish all the fairy animals.

Who in the world did this?

He had never seen anything like this.

Lowering his mask, he gathered his fairy powers and spoke.

"Water."

Like a wave in the ocean, clear water appeared out of nowhere forming a giant wave and killing half of the forest fire.

Not enough.

But he was already at his limit.

As said, this is no ordinary fire.

A howl pierced from the distance just as his knees gave up on him.

Hiro catched him on his back as he fell panting like he had run miles.

"My prince, hold on." The wolf say leading him away from the still hot free fire forest.

______________________________________

The dinner was interrupted when Echo appeared at the dining room weary and a bit wounded, startling the students while Xyrah gasped and reached for her wolf who quickly clamored in her arms.

"What happened?" the fairy queen asked worriedly feeling Echo's fast beating heart.

Gojo on the other hand sensed curses right away that bypassed everyone in the room. The faint scent clung on Echo but even Xhyrah couldn't detect it. He knew the trouble but he didn't expect Toge to be involved.

"Your majesty. Save the prince."

Echo narrated how Toge tried putting out the fire on his own but killed only half with the remaining fire spreading fast.

"Curses are all over the fairy forest too driving the fairy animals towards the fire. Black Rose has done it. She purposely appeared before us. Your majesty, she is not the same as before."

As if Xhyrah's heart lurched out of her chest upon hearing the dreaded news.

"Let's go." 2 words from Gojo and his students stood up ready for action.