Hollow Purple..🧚‍♀️

"I don't like this. It is too silent," Nanami looks around the forbidden forest, the hairs on his body standing on end.

"Not even an insect could be seen. This sure is not normal to a forest like this," chides Megumi backing away from the tree that looks like an entrance to something.

"Follow me closely and do as I say. I don't like sidetrips, you hear me?" Nanami warns the students who nodded in agreement.

Nanami surveyed the area, his mind calculating the distance and time of any possible attack.

If they were to make a wrong turn, the forest could swallow them and he wasn't sure if the students can handle themselves, had the errie silence decides to trap them with it's web like tendrils.

Just as he was about to part vines hanging from a tree, a wisp of darkest smoke he has seen in his entire life caught their attention.

Out from it burst figures, bodies made entirely of smokes and their eyes deep ruby red.

Unruly screechings hanged in the night air as the sorcerers dived to the sides, dodging the first waves of attack.

"They're fast!" Nobara yells and ducked just as a whoosh of a silver passes over her head.

"Even their weapons are made of smokes!" Yuji say jumping on a tree branch and dived for a punch but his fist just went through the smokey figures.

Yuji's eyes widens at that.

"Whoa!"

He was quick to flip backwards only to grunt when a figure catched his foot and crashed him on a tree.

Nanami swung his arm, his blade slashing, deforming the figures only to regenerate in just a span of seconds.

'This is bad. They don't seem to have a weak spot. From the looks of things, these creatures aren't curses. Or are they more than that?'

The first grade sorcerer swiftly ducked, his blade cutting through air as the figures vanished, only to reappear on his back and whacking him on the shoulder.

"Nanami!"

Megumi jumped back and called his dog, the shikigami coming to his aid. It jumped at one of the figures only to have the same result. It just passed through that even the dog got confused.

"Our attacks aren't working! What should we do?!" He questions avoiding another blow.

"We'll help!"

The small group turned back to see Xhyrah and Xhamirah descending and stopping just a few meters from the ground.

Their glittery wings and glow from their body suddenly made the smoke villains cry out as they covered their eyes.

"Off course," Nanami say. "These are dark fairies merged with curses."

"I'll explain later, but first we have a mission to complete," Xhyrah muses.

"Copy that."

"Get ready!" Xhamirah flew closer, her glow brightening even more.

"Fairy radiance commence!"

In an instant, Nanami along with the rest felt a different kind of powers surge through their veins. Their body felt lighter, as white lights wrapped themselves on their hands.

"Now!"

With Xhamirah's permission, the sorcerers then charged, their attacks now ending the creatures.

"Whoa! This feels cool!" Yuji punched a creature on the head and it turned to a normal smoke.

Nanami on the other hand headed to Xhyrah leaving the group behind.