Gojo's Favor..🧚‍♀️

"So this is more serious than we thought," Yaga hummed as soon as Ijichii told him the report.

As they knew the school is already involved, Xhyrah has given the permission for the rest of the staffs to know what is currently happening.

Ijichii yelped when Yaga's brows creased as he glared at him.

Why does he always have this kind of end?

All he did is deliver report as he has been told. And he is the one getting scolded for just doing his job.

Man, he hates this job but at the same time loves it.

What to do?

"And where is Gojo now?"

"He went to see his former classmates sir. Said it's important," Ijichii managed to answer though he felt like the whole world has given up on him.

"So that fool is a king now?"

"Yes sir."

"And the first he did was anger that Black Rose?!"

Ijichii yelped, feeling cold sweats trickle down his temple.

Can he just go home and rest?

_______________________________________

Gojo's eyes sweeped the boundaries of the fairy tree that was burned by the fire caused by Black Rose.

Along with it, were the fairy patrol guards who were almost fried, had not for the past actions of Hiro and Echo last night who exchanged their life force for the safety of the guards.

"So, you are the fairy king?" Nanami quirries with his monotonous voice and expressionless face.

"Hard to believe I acquired a throne didn't you?"

For Nanami, he knew, Gojo maybe teasing but there is storm brewing inside of him.

"Good for you who married a fairy. So you knew she was a royalty the first time?"

"Yup!"

"And that didn't deter you?"

Gojo chuckled.

"Oh, it did. But to let her go just hurts more so I did what I have to do."

A fairy general approached and bowed. Nanami can't help but raise an eyebrow. He would have laughed as Gojo being king hasn't yet sunk in yet but this is the reality now huh?

"Your majesty all the injured fairies are now under medical care. The queen and princess are doing the healing themselves."

The king nods. He isn't even surprised if Xhyrah and Xhamirah are both at the fairy realm without informing him. Sometimes they are more stubborn than he is.

And if anyone thinks Xhyrah prioritizes her pregnancy, they're dead wrong. She can give birth in a battle field and that wouldn't count as a problem.

"What of the fairy tree?"

"The fairy tree has regained it's full color sir. Thanks to you."

Gojo laid out the new patrol formation and the general flew off to dissiminate it.

Was Nanami surprised?

Yes.

The role of a king fits perfectly for his friend but as if he would admit that. Telling him would only make his ear bleed on Gojo's endless chatter.

"Nanami."

That voice.

Vulnerable yet icy.

Turning to Gojo, he knew it is a favor he couldn't reject. Or maybe he doesn't want to reject it on the first place.