-Prologue- The 11th Godzilla

-Authors note-

This is a story of how history changed in Japan. You see for many years Gojira or as we mainly know them Godzilla has terrorized Japan and the pro heroes and even villains for over 100 years. However over the years, there have been 12 different versions of Godzilla different shapes, looks, and sizes, and while each Godzilla had a motive, Godzilla has proven to be humanity's greatest ally in protecting the world from other kaiju..or the greatest threat for the destruction, death, and sacrifices that were made to defeat them. Many people across the world either like or hate Godzilla for the actions the Gojira race has caused since 1954. It's now been 65 years since the attack on Tokyo by Godzilla Ultima and when the robotic hero Jet Jaguar clashed. Jet Jaguar managed to defeat Ultima by sacrificing itself leaving the two to disappear. Ever since then, Godzilla has never been heard from or seen again, and while some in Japan believed Godzilla was still alive..somewhere, some say Godzilla will soon become an urban legend. Something that will go down in the history of Japan. There is just one issue, kaiju still randomly appears in certain spots or even attempts to destroy Japan, but with the new kaiju systems and the alliance with pro heroes and G-force, the country's defense force tasked to defend cities and find ways to defend Godzilla and other enemy kaiju. Even with the help of Japan's own Godzilla, Mecha Godzilla and some kaiju that are protectors like the moth kaiju Mothra have been able to protect Japan, the heroes, and civilians against enemy kaiju. However, nature still finds a way to...balance the world. The world needs Godzilla whether humanity likes it or not.

Rise Of Godzilla Arc.

-Prologue-

Year- 2096

It was nighttime in Japan as the Oki mariner pro heroes were on their night patrols in the sea. Little did anyone know that something was coming. Captain Selkie was in the Okie mariner, looking out the window.

Selkie:.....

A girl walked up to Selkie and stood next to him looking out the ship window then him.

Sirius: Everything ok sir? you seem...worried?

Selkie: Hm?, sorry..it's just...it's been some time since a Godzilla has appeared here...

Sirius: You think there's another one? I think you may be going over your head it's been almost years since another Godzilla appeared...

Selkie: Anything is possible...remember the 2030 attack..it took almost all..and...jet Jaguar sacrificed itself to defeat Godzilla...it's only a matter of time till another appears

Sirius: Well we have the G-force on our side if another Godzilla or if any kaiju appears, we'll be ready...I guess the bigger question is that...will it be friend or foe..like mothra

Upon the conversation, the radio started to pick up. As it was a radio call from the Coast Guard.

Radio: Captain Selkie!, Captain Selkie come in!?

Selkie : *Picks up radio* This is Captain Selkie, what's the problem?

Radio: We got movement..something massive is heading towards Japan!

Selkie: Any idea what could it be?.. an animal? an object?...a villain?

Radio: I-I got no idea-..wait a minute. I see spikes coming out of the water!?, it's moving

Selkie: Alright hang on tight we're on our way!...*Looks at Sirius* guess it's time to go to work

Sirius : *Sigh* It's too late for the villains to try something...