1: Intro about Macy

Macy's POV

Hi, as you don't know- I'm Macy. I have a slim and muscular, 5'7 figure, brown eyes, dark brown curly hair (which I almost always straighten), and rosy cheeks that blend in with my light complexion (which envies me because I've always wanted tan skin). I stay in shape by working out each day and watching what I eat carefully. I can't help but eat badly every now and then, and I always feel guilty and angy at myself. I suffer with some mental disorders as well, nothing to serious, and I'm very self concious. After losing 50 pounds, I always am stressing about if I am "still fat".

Moving on.

.I'm 17, and I live in Homes Chapel. I used to live in the U.S. until I was 15, but because of a job opportunity my father couldn't pass on, my family packed our bags and left the only home I ever knew. I had to leave my friends from school, be dumped by my boyfriend, (he didn't want to commit to a long distance relationship) and say goodbye to not only my childhood, but my whole life that had been well adjusted to living in Las Vegas. The summers there were harsh and the lights from the strip out shined the stars that I always wanted to see. I try as hard as I can to keep in touch with my friends, but the times zones are so opposite that my mornings are their late evenings.

This new adjustment has left me to finish my schooling online. After all, the academic changes I'd have to adjust to were just to much for me to handle and honestly, way more than my liking. Besides, my father got the job at the beginning of the summer before my junior year. 

As you can see, my fresh start didnt' begin on a good note. With the last of my bags packed in my hands, I stared at my empty house I had lived in all my life. With the honk of the horn from my mom's  car, I sighed and took one last glance at the house before never looking back.

AUTHOR' NOTE:

HEY GUYS! So I've decided to rewrite this (almost completely but I still have the story line in mind). I wrote this when I was a carrot and thought I'd redo it for the sake of you and my new writing skills. I'm re-doing all 4 chapters (wow so much right?) and I hope you'll enjoy them even more than you did before. (If you even did lol) Please enjoy! It's so good to be back! I missed writing.