2. A stop in a Pattern

Macy's P.O.V

Over the past few weeks of getting settled in, I met a few close friends through my online schooling, and one of which was from the states as well. We've all became really close and had planned to meet tonight in town by a small pub. I actually had friends since I've moved and I couldn't be happier that I actually had friends that I could hang out with again.

Oh the joy of the internet.

After

I get out of my car with my friend Rani walking towards the entrance of the house, kicking empty beer cups and unrolled clumps of toilet paper out of my way. I get in the door along with Rani and she immediately leaves. I am on my own in a High School party with random drunk guys and topless girls all over the place.  I take a minute to focus in my surroundings. The house is medium size, two story and brown pain on the walls. Very little pictures and paintings on the wall. To the right when you walk in is a living room. To the left is just an open space where you can just hang around.- Which there’s at least 20 people over there. In front of me, is a walkway. I squint my eyes, and I can see a fridge. The kitchen.  I notice beers in almost everyone’s hands, guys leading girls upstairs, and random couples making out. I flinch in disgust as to what I got myself into, and try to find a place where I can just stay to myself.  I squeeze through the crowd of wasted people, until I get to a closet in the corner right before the stairs. I hide there, until more people just leave to clear more of the area. I went to take a look around, watching my every move.

 “Need Help”? A tall man about the same age asks me.

He had pale blue eyes, blonde hair, and a great face. He seemed friendly enough, as did his plaid cover up shirt and loose jeans. Not too tight jeans, and not to big jeans, just right.

“Oh, I’m not drunk, just disgusted by this place.” I replied

I just heard a silent chuckle, as he decided to speak again.

“Well for the record I’m not drunk either.” He paused for a moment.  I honestly didn’t think it would be this bad.”

“Yea, me either.” I just told him.

“Here, let me get you a glass of water, I’ve been to this house over and over again.” He stated.

“You know the guy that lives here?” I questioned him.

“Uh Yea.”

I followed him, standing close behind him. He went towards the garage to a kitchen, getting a drink out of the cupboard, walking to the fridge.

“Here, take a seat- I’ll get it from here.” He tells me, holding my glass of water in one hand, and pulling the chair with his other hand.

“Okay, thanks.”

He just smiles at me, walking again towards the kitchen.

“Would you like Ice?” He asks me.

“Yes please…” I said.

He takes a moment to put ice in my water, then hands it to me.

“Thanks.” I reply to him.

“No problem.”

I take one big sip, and then put the cup down.

“So you never told me your name.” I tell him, taking a couple more big sips.

“Honey, I don’t think you’ll need to know that….” His speech wandering off.

I look at him- or at least try to. My eyes get blurry, blocking out just about every big object in the room. I can still see little things like a note on the kitchen table about homework, and a watch on the table with its little hand pointing at 9:00.

I see a shadow approach me, holding out his hand for me to get his.

“What….” I pause, feeling nauseous. I speak again. “Did you put in my drink?” I freakily ask him.

“SHHHHHH…….” He silently says.

I reach his hand to stand up, feeling utterly dizzy. I only hold his hand to get up and on my feet, but it fails. The more I realize what’s happening, the worse it gets. I can’t see a thing now, and I feel sick and I am feriosuicly dizzy. I continue to hold on to his hand, scared what would happen if I let go. He takes me outside, still clutching to his hands. Outside is way different than before. It’s cold outside, chizzling every tremble of your face. I don’t say anything, as I can’t.

I try to run away but fail miserably, as he pulled me to his waist.

“Shhh…… Daddy’s here.” He whispered in my right ear.

He outs his hands around my mouth and eyes, only guiding me to what he can see. We walk down what I think is a couple blocks, and end up near an alley by a club.

At that point, I couldn’t even say anything. WHATEVER he put in my drink drugged me, and drugged me good.

He leaned me to the edge of the alley where the club was, pushing me against the wall. He started kissing my neck, my cheek, then my neck again. He started to take off my blouse- and I was still speechless. Then I started thinking… What If he rapes me and dies? I couldn’t really think at all at that moment, but at least my mind could progress that.

“STOP! GET OFF OF ME!” I yelled.

“ SHUTUP BITCH.” He spat at me.

“I’m this close to slapping you across the face.” , He yells at me, pinching his finger.

I say nothing.

He took of my blouse, then pinning my wrists against the wall. He stepped back to take a look at me, then he continued to undress me. He unbuttoned my jeans, and unzipped my jean’s zipper.

“Any last words?” He asked me, smirking.”

“Yeah, get the hell off her.” A man from the club yelled behind the other man.

I stared at the figure that could be saving my life right now. I could not see much. He was a tall figure, bit of bushy hair, skinny jeans, British accent, and has a lot of self-confidence.

“And who the hell do you think you are?” The man holding me asked.

“I’m Harry.”

END OF CHAPTER 1.