Chapter -three

{At the Store}

{Ishi Rathore}

While styling some client outfits, my mind kept replaying the previous night's events. It was bothering me, and it was hard to focus.

The way my body and I felt was so different and proximate. He's been on my mind since the day we met even though I try to avoid him, he somehow just comes to my mind. I just got a text that I have to go to Italy for work related to our company. My flight is in 3 days and I have to wrap up my outfits and presentations for the Italy clients. Finally, I'll go to Italy one of my dream places.

I was working late till night completing everything. It was 2:00 pm and I was going to sit in my car to drive. I saw Shiv standing outside near his Range Rover. And he was talking on his phone, Again!

"Pata nahi itna toh kon hi phone karta hai". I said to myself.

(I don't know who calls him so much.)

I reached the car and was about to open the door.

"Wait Ms. Rathore", he called me from behind coming towards me.

I turned to him and stood straight facing him.

"Kahiye kya hua"? , I asked him.

(what happened)

"App Italy jaa rahi hai 3 din ke baad"?. He asked.

(are you going to Italy after 3 days?)

I was confused about how he knew, is he stalking me or something?

"Ha. lekin aapko kaise pata?" I replied asking.

(yes. but how do you know?)

"Actually jo company ke CEO ke sath aapka project hai wo mera college

friend hai toh uss hi ne bataya mujhe or uss event mein invite bhi kiya hai".

(Actually, your project with the CEO of the company is my college friend. he told me that and has also invited me to that event.)

"Ohh okay", I replied nodding.

My phone rang, I checked the caller ID and it was my dad. I took the call.

"I am coming in 30 mins", I said disconnecting the call.

"I have to go right now, but if you have anything you can text me anytime". I said to him.

"Bye, see you later". I waved at him leaving.

I was driving through the empty road while listening to Chalon Chalein by Ritviz it felt reliving after a long day. I reached to my house and parked my car. I entered the house everyone was sleeping, so I silently went to my room without making any noise I changed into comfortable clothes.

{Shiv Raj Singh}

I was about to leave for home but, I got a call from my college friend Aran Arora from Italy I picked up the call.

{On the call}

Shiv: Hello!

Aran: Hii! How are you doing?

Shiv: I am doing good. What 'bout you?

Aran: I am doing so well that I am getting married in 5 days.

Shiv: Damn are you serious?

Aran: Yeah I am very serious so you have to come after 3 days and I am not gonna hear anything, you have to come too no matter what ok?

Shiv: Okay fine I will come.

Aran: Yeah! Btw I have themed outfits for every function so get your outfits from The Cherry Fashion, they really have the best collection and you know I've hired their best stylist for our wedding.

Shiv: Oh! I know about them they are good.

Aran: The stylist I hired what was her name again? Yeah, Ms.Ishi Rathore, is our stylist.

Shiv: Ahh, I know her, she is really good at styling.

Aran: Yes, for sure.

Shiv: Okay so see you at the wedding.

Aran: Yup see you, bye.

Shiv: Bye.

I disconnected the call and drove to Cherry Fashion to see Ms.Ishi. I reached there and got out of my car, and I was waiting for her to come and I got a call from the office about some work. When I looked up she was about to leave so I shouted her name out loud and she turned to me and looked at me a little bit shocked. I don't know but she makes my heart race every time I look at her.

We were talking about Aran's wedding and then she got a call so she left and I also went home.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

I know it is a very small chapter but wait for the next chapters because they are going to be very fun since there will be a wedding in Italy.

Till then please give your support.

I hope you guys liked it.

I had so much fun writing.

Let's see what happens after this guys.

Show your love and support.

Add to your reading list so you never miss the update.

Vote and comment and show how excited you all are.