𝗖𝗛-𝟭:- 𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗖𝗼𝘃𝗲𝗿𝗲𝗮 𝗠𝗮𝗻𝗼𝗿 𝗶𝗻𝗰𝗶𝗱𝗲𝗻𝘁𖠘

It was a beautiful day at Coverea manor. Chuckles could be heard throughout the whole Mansion. The Coverea manor was not like other manors. It was full of lights, the sun shined bright, the sound of delight was heard in every nook and cranny of the home. In one of the rooms lay a 5 year old Mœka Coverea. Her room was one of the most artistic. It had a pink print wallpaper, huge bed, a few toys, colouring books and plenty of novels. She was very organised, her books were categorised per topic- potions, transfiguration, charms, History of magic, Defence against the dark arts.

She loved these books and reads them a lot, she may only be at the ripe age of five but reads and learns subjects which are taught to children of ages 14 and 15. She was reading a book on Defence against the dark arts, it was her favourite subject, not because it taught defence but because it was the only subject which mentioned dark arts and curses. She flipped through the pages, sipping her hot chocolate. She had a sweet tooth and didn't mind eating sweets to fulfill her sweet desires. She went downstairs to see her mother cooking dinner and her father in his office.

Her family wasn't a pureblood one and she was well aware of death eaters and their urge to kill the wizards and witches who aren't apart of the 'sacred 28'. The whole plan under the advisory of a strong leader, the unnamed. She sat on the couch in one of the plenty drawing rooms in the manor. Her family pureblooded or not, we're wealthy and weren't afraid to shower their wealth on their daughter as a form of love. Her mother came upto her and gave her a kiss on the head. "There's still time for dinner, how about you go play upstairs?" Her mother spoke the suggestion.

Mœka ran upto her room and sat in front of her dollhouse. She played for a few hours till dark. Her mother called her. "Mœka, darling. Come down for dinner!". She ran downstairs and sat next to her father. "Daddy, how was your work?" She asked with a huge smile plastered on her face. "It was great, dear" Her father replied. They ate dinner and had a conversation but it was interrupted when a loud bang was heard and the main door broke open. "Mœka, go upstairs, darling" Her mother said. Mœka ran up and into her room. She locked the door and grabbed her necklace which had a holy cross attached to it. She grasped the holy cross and prayed that it wall alright.

She heard screams from downstairs and tears started forming in her eyes. She saw a green light and a bang coming from downstairs. The screams of her parents ringing through her ears. Her tears ran down her cheeks and she let out a few squeals but tried to keep hum. After a few minutes of sorrow, the screams stopped and Mœka opened her eyes, wiping her tears. She got up and opened the door to peek outside. She saw a tall figure climbing up the stairs. Her eyes widened and she froze her tears up for a moment before she snapped back to reality. She quickly closed the door, locked it and hid behind the bed, her knees clutched to her chest.

The dark figure saw photo frames of a young girl around the age of 4-5. Photo frames of her in fancy and expensive dresses, her holding trophies and certificates. A whole trophie stand was made for her awards and trophies. He crept into the bedroom to see the young girl crying in pain, grasping her necklace. He took out his wand to pint it at her but that's when it hit him. It was written in the pureblood rules that if any person hurt a child below the age of 13, they would be taken off the pureblood ranks and their reputation forever wrecked. He withdrew his wand and looked around the room. He noticed that the child was too afraid to speak. He looked at the child's books and his eyes widened in shock. "Are you actually learning advanced potions and defence against the dark arts at the mere age of five?" He asked in shock

She nodded, gathering herself and walking towards him. She put her hand on his arm and whispered a spell which, to his surprise, didn't hurt him or anything but made him younger. He went from looking like an abnormal creature to a young man in his mid twenties instead. That's when he thought. 'This child is special, I must take her under my wing'. That was the only though running through his mind. "Listen child, I want your full attention and reciprocation" he spoke. "You're name, whatever it was, is from now on 'Aoife Merope Riddle'. From now on you will be with me and listen to me? Okay?" He said. The girl was still in denial but nodded for her own safety. "My name is Tom Riddle" He spoke and she nodded, again. He noticed how she was still in denial but picked her up and transported with her to his manor.