Listening to the music.

As the class settles down Momo finishes making a wheel with the class's names. She then spins the wheel and it lands on Sato's name. Get gets up from his chair and goes to the pile of CDs. He finds a CD with a pile of sugar on it. "I'll pick this one. It looks like it's called sugar." The class baker puts the CD in the DVD player and a video comes on.

(Izuku is Adam Levine. I'm not writing the lyrics)
After the song was done some girls(Katsumi, Shoka, and Urahoe) imagined Izuku singing to them. "That was awesome! Izubro has an amazing singing voice." Kirishima said with a sparkle in his eyes. "Shut it shittyhair. I bet the nerd used autotune." The living embodiment of tic tac dick said. Most of the class just ignored Katsuki's rant and Momo spun the wheel once again. It landed on Mineta, he calmly walked up and picked up a CD with fire on it. "I'll pick this one. Through the fire and flames." Most of the class was shocked that he didn't pick a dirty song. Mineta then looked at them with confusion. "What just because I'm a pervert doesn't mean I can't listen to music."

The class was once again shocked and awed. Their class "Cinnamon Roll" was a skilled musician.  "I can't believe it. That was one of the best rock songs I've ever heard." Jiro said excitedly as she was bouncing on the couch. "Well, Kyoka why don't you pick the next song?" Mono said as the rocker girl just darted over to the pile of CDs. She saw one with a gun and a rose. She picked it up and looked for a name. "Huh, this one doesn't have a name." The punk girl looked puzzled as she put the disk in the DVD player. "Maybe we'll hear the song when it's playing," Mina said as she got ready for the song.

(The video is of Izuku and Emma driving and looking over a view of the city.)
After listening to the song and watching the video the class was shocked once again. Especially when they saw Izuku kiss the blonde girl in the video. "What the hell was that!" The living firecrackers yelled. "Who was the girl and why did she kiss my man!" This time it was Urathot who yelled. Most of the class thought ""you're man?"" Then the shortest of the class said something unexpected. "Good for him. I hope he treats her right and vice versa." Mineta said with a small smile.

——————————————————————————————
If you want any other songs just let me know and yes this is how I'll deal with mineta.