Spending time with family 2

When Izuku and Emma broke the kiss, Inko and Hisashi, well Inko was giddy like a kid on Christmas and Hisashi was cringing.
"Ok kids stop please." Hisashi said separating Izuku and Emma. Both kids blushed and stop hugging.
"Dad why did you have to ruin our moment," Izuku said while a little annoyed with his father.
"It's because I don't want to see you two sucking face," Hisashi said with his arms crossed. The two teens were blushing as they both said that they wanted to go to the house.
"Fine let's go." Hisashi said as he and everyone else got into the limo. As the limo took off Emma laid in Izuku's lap and fell asleep.
"Well that was quick. I'm surprised that she fell asleep so fast." While on the drive home Izuku soon also fell asleep. Hisashi looked back and saw that the couple was asleep. He smiled and continued driving. Occasionally flirting with his wife.

"Uku-Izuku-Izuku! IZUKU! Wake up Izuku." Izuku slowly woke up and blinked the sleep from his eyes as he was being shaken by his mom. "Izuku dear please get up we are home." This time the voice calling to him was Emma's. He woke up and rubbed his eyes. "Damn how long was I asleep and when did I fall asleep?" Izuku said this as he stretched and cracking his back. Emma giggled as Inko sighed while shaking her head. They got out of the car and Izuku grabbed his bags walking into the house. Emma was holding his had as they soon made it to his room. "It feels a little weird being back here. I mean do I like the extra space. Yeah, but it's just a lot" Izuku looked at his room. There were poster on the walls. Gaming consoles, gunpla kits, and normal model kits. "Well you were gone for three years, so yeah it would feel weird. I get what you mean by the way. There is a lot of space." Emma then kissed Izuku's cheek and smiled softly.

__________________________________________
Sorry for the long hiatus. I just didn't know if I want to write anymore. Then life got to me, so if you want me to continue this I'll continue. I'd love feedback whether it be good or bad. I do need criticism.